The Agricultural Policy Environmental EXtender (APEX) Model: An Emerging Tool for Landscape and Watershed Environmental Analyses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Philip W. Gassman & Jimmy R. Williams & Xiuying Wang & Ali Saleh & Edward Osei & Larry M. Hauck & R. CÃ©sar Izaurralde & Joan D. Flowers, 2009. "Agricultural Policy Environmental EXtender (APEX) Model: An Emerging Tool for Landscape and Watershed Environmental Analyses, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 09-tr49, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cisneros, J.M. & Grau, J.B. & Antón, J.M. & de Prada, J.D. & Cantero, A. & Degioanni, A.J., 2011. "Assessing multi-criteria approaches with environmental, economic and social attributes, weights and procedures: A case study in the Pampas, Argentina," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(10), pages 1545-1556, August.
- Osei, Edward & Jafri, Syed H., 2017. "Climate Change impacts on Corn and Soybean Production in Iowa," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258348, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mark Siemers & Stephen Plotkin & Philip W. Gassman, 2014. "Interactive APEX (i_APEX) User's guide using APEX2110 and APEX0806," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-tr50, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Degen Lin & Hao Guo & Fang Lian & Yuan Gao & Yaojie Yue & Jing’ai Wang, 2016. "A Quantitative Method for Long-Term Water Erosion Impacts on Productivity with a Lack of Field Experiments: A Case Study in Huaihe Watershed, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-18, July.
- Osei, Edward & Jafri, Syed H., 2015. "In-field Spatial Variability and Profitability of Precision Nitrogen Application On Corn in Buchanan County, Iowa," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205845, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Wainger, L. & Loomis, J. & Johnston, R. & Hansen, L. & Carlisle, D. & Lawrence, D. & Gollehon, N. & Duriancik, L. & Schwartz, G. & Ribaudo, M. & Gala, C., 2017. "Ecosystem Service Benefits Generated by Improved Water Quality from Conservation Practices," C-FARE Reports 260679, Council on Food, Agricultural, and Resource Economics (C-FARE).
- Osei, Edward & Steiner, Jean & Saleh, Ali, 2015. "Economic Viability of Beef Cattle Grazing Systems under Prolonged Drought," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205850, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Osei, Edward & Li, Huijun, 2016. "Value of information: costs and returns of precision corn production in Livingston County, Illinois," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236184, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Osei, Edward, 2016. "Optimal distribution of conservation practices in the Upper Washita River basin, Oklahoma," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236013, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Savage, Jeffrey, 2014.
"Controlling non-additional credits from nutrient management in water quality trading programs through eligibility baseline stringency,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 233-239.
- Savage, Jeffrey & Ribaudo, Marc, 2014. "Controlling Non-additional Credits from Nutrient Management in Water Quality Trading Programs Through Eligibility Baseline Stringency," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170426, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marshall, Elizabeth & Aillery, Marcel & Ribaudo, Marc & Key, Nigel & Sneeringer, Stacy & Hansen, LeRoy & Malcolm, Scott & Riddle, Anne, 2018. "Reducing Nutrient Losses From Cropland in the Mississippi/Atchafalaya River Basin: Cost Efficiency and Regional Distribution," Economic Research Report 277567, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Savage, Jeffrey & Aillery, Marcel P., 2014. "An Economic Assessment of Policy Options To Reduce Agricultural Pollutants in the Chesapeake Bay," Economic Research Report 171880, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Sam R. Carroll & Kieu Ngoc Le & Beatriz Moreno-García & Benjamin R. K. Runkle, 2020. "Simulating Soybean–Rice Rotation and Irrigation Strategies in Arkansas, USA Using APEX," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(17), pages 1-17, August.
- Spencer, Daniel S. & Barnes, James N. & Coatney, Kalyn T. & Parman, Bryon J. & Coble, Keith H., 2017. "Property Rights And The Economics Of Non-Point Source Water Regulations In Agriculture: A New Biophysical-Economic Methodological Approach," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252835, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tewodros Assefa & Manoj Jha & Manuel Reyes & Abeyou W. Worqlul, 2018. "Modeling the Impacts of Conservation Agriculture with a Drip Irrigation System on the Hydrology and Water Management in Sub-Saharan Africa," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-19, December.
- Rossetto, Rudy & De Filippis, Giovanna & Triana, Federico & Ghetta, Matteo & Borsi, Iacopo & Schmid, Wolfgang, 2019. "Software tools for management of conjunctive use of surface- and ground-water in the rural environment: integration of the Farm Process and the Crop Growth Module in the FREEWAT platform," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 223(C), pages 1-1.
- Tsakmakis, I.D. & Kokkos, N.P. & Gikas, G.D. & Pisinaras, V. & Hatzigiannakis, E. & Arampatzis, G. & Sylaios, G.K., 2019. "Evaluation of AquaCrop model simulations of cotton growth under deficit irrigation with an emphasis on root growth and water extraction patterns," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 419-432.
- Osei, Edward & Jafri, Syed, 2016. "Climate Change impacts on Agricultural Production and Farm Incomes in Texas," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236053, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cpaper:49156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.