The Impact of Trade Barriers on Mandated Biofuel Consumption in Canada
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Danny G. Le Roy & Amani E. Elobeid & K. K. Klein, 2011. "The Impact of Trade Barriers on Mandated Biofuel Consumption in Canada," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 59(4), pages 457-474, December.
- Le Roy, Danny G. & Elobeid, Amani E. & Klein, Kurt K., 2009. "The Impact of Trade Barriers on Mandated Biofuel Consumption in Canada," Trade Policy Briefs 54973, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amani Elobeid & Simla Tokgoz, 2006.
"Removal of U.S. Ethanol Domestic and Trade Distortions: Impact on U.S. and Brazilian Ethanol Markets,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
06-wp427, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Amani Elobeid & Simla Tokgoz, 2006. "Removal of U.S. Ethanol Domestic and Trade Distortions: Impact on U.S. and Brazilian Ethanol Markets," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 06-wp427, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:03:y:2012:i:03:n:s2010007812500145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xue & Mupondwa, Edmund & Panigrahi, Satya & Tabil, Lope & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Stumborg, Mark, 2012. "A review of agricultural crop residue supply in Canada for cellulosic ethanol production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2954-2965.
- Jussila Hammes , Johanna, 2014. "A biofuel mandate and a low carbon fuel standard with ‘double counting’," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:19, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Robert Ackrill & Adrian Kay, 2010. "WTO Regulations and Bioenergy Sustainability Certification – Synergies and Possible Conflicts," Working Papers 2010/9, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
More about this item
Keywordsbiofuel trade policy ethanol canada; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-12-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-12-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpcp:54972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .