The Impact of Trade Barriers on Mandated Biofuel Consumption in Canada
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Le Roy, Danny G. & Elobeid, Amani E. & Klein, Kurt K., 2009. "The Impact of Trade Barriers on Mandated Biofuel Consumption in Canada," Trade Policy Briefs 54973, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Le Roy, Danny G. & Elobeid, Amani E. & Klein, Kurt K., 2009. "The Impact of Trade Barriers on Mandated Biofuel Consumption in Canada," Commissioned Papers 54972, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amani Elobeid & Simla Tokgoz, 2006.
"Removal of U.S. Ethanol Domestic and Trade Distortions: Impact on U.S. and Brazilian Ethanol Markets,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
06-wp427, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Amani Elobeid & Simla Tokgoz, 2006. "Removal of U.S. Ethanol Domestic and Trade Distortions: Impact on U.S. and Brazilian Ethanol Markets," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 06-wp427, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xue & Mupondwa, Edmund & Panigrahi, Satya & Tabil, Lope & Sokhansanj, Shahab & Stumborg, Mark, 2012. "A review of agricultural crop residue supply in Canada for cellulosic ethanol production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2954-2965.
- Robert Ackrill & Adrian Kay, 2010. "WTO Regulations and Bioenergy Sustainability Certification – Synergies and Possible Conflicts," Working Papers 2010/9, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:03:y:2012:i:03:n:s2010007812500145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jussila Hammes , Johanna, 2014. "A biofuel mandate and a low carbon fuel standard with ‘double counting’," Working papers in Transport Economics 2014:19, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:59:y:2011:i:4:p:457-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.