Report NEP-ENV-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2009. "On the Dynamics of Competing Energy Sources," Discussion Papers 55265, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "Climate change meets trade in promoting green growth: potential conflicts and synergies," MPRA Paper 18858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosetta Lombardo, 2009. "Beyond Compliance: Firms’ Environmental Behaviour. A Survey," Working Papers 200918, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Jing Zhang, 2009. "Growth, Foreign Direct Investment and the Environment: Evidence From Chinese Cities," Discussion Papers 09-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Bluedorn, John & Valentinyi, Akos & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2009. "The Long-Lived Effects of Historic Climate on the Wealth of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rui Fragoso & Vladimir Bushenkov & Carlos Marques, 2009. "Water Allocation Among Multiple Uses Using Interactive Decision Maps," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_14, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Lopez-Calva, Luis Felipe & Ortiz-Juarez, Eduardo, 2009. "Evidence and Policy Lessons on the Links between Disaster Risk and Poverty in Latin America," MPRA Paper 18342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Roy, Danny G. & Elobeid, Amani E. & Klein, Kurt K., 2009. "The Impact of Trade Barriers on Mandated Biofuel Consumption in Canada," Commissioned Papers 54972, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Matthew A Cole & Robert J R Elliott & Joanne K Lindley, 2009. "Dirty Money: Is there a Wage Premium for Working in a Pollution Intensive Industry," Discussion Papers 09-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Rittler, Daniel, 2009. "Price Discovery, Causality and Volatility Spillovers in European Union Allowances Phase II: A High Frequency Analysis," Working Papers 0492, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.