Geographical Indications, Barriers to Market Access and Preferential Trade Agreements
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Viju, Crina & Yeung, May T. & Kerr, William A., 2012. "Geograpical Indications, Barriers to Market Access and Preferential Trade Agreements," Trade Policy Briefs 122743, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Josling, 2006. "The War on "Terroir": Geographical Indications as a Transatlantic Trade Conflict," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 337-363.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Josling, Timothy & Kerr, William & O'Connor, Bernard & Yeung, May T., 2009. "Guide to Geographical Indications: Linking Products and Their Origins (Summary)," MPRA Paper 27955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viju, Crina & Kerr, William A. & Mekkaoui, Cherine, 2010.
"Everything is on the Table: Agriculture in the Canada-EU Trade Agreement,"
95800, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Viju, Crina & Kerr, William A. & Mekkaoui, Cherine, 2011. "Everything is on the Table: Agriculture in the Canada-EU Trade Agreement," Trade Policy Briefs 102304, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Wattanapruttipaisan, Thitapha, 2009. "Trademarks and Geographical Indications: Policy Issues and Options in Trade Negotiations and Implementation," Asian Development Review, Asian Development Bank, vol. 26(1), pages 166-205.
- Kerr, William A., 2011. "The Preference for New Preferential Trade Agreements: Does It Lead to a Good Use of Scarce Resources?," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 12(1).
More about this item
KeywordsGeographic Indications (GIs); trademarks; market access; FTAs; NAFTA; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpcp:122741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .