Everything is on the Table: Agriculture in the Canada-EU Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Viju, Crina & Kerr, William A. & Mekkaoui, Cherine, 2010. "Everything is on the Table: Agriculture in the Canada-EU Trade Agreement," Commissioned Papers 95800, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Barichello & John Cranfield & Karl Meilke, 2009. "Options for the Reform of Supply Management in Canada with Trade Liberalization," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 35(2), pages 203-217, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baddeley, Shane & Cheng, Peter & Wolfe, Robert, 2011. "Trade Policy Implications of Carbon Labels on Food," Commissioned Papers 122740, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Viju, Crina & Yeung, May T. & Kerr, William A., 2012.
"Geograpical Indications, Barriers to Market Access and Preferential Trade Agreements,"
Trade Policy Briefs
122743, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Viju, Crina & Yeung, May T. & Kerr, William A., 2012. "Geographical Indications, Barriers to Market Access and Preferential Trade Agreements," Commissioned Papers 122741, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Prud'homme, Dan, 2011. "An SIA analysis of the Investment Chapter in the EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)," MPRA Paper 44014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstrade; eu; canada; agreement; agriculture; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catptp:102304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .