Everything is on the Table: Agriculture in the Canada-EU Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Viju, Crina & Kerr, William A. & Mekkaoui, Cherine, 2011. "Everything is on the Table: Agriculture in the Canada-EU Trade Agreement," Trade Policy Briefs 102304, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baddeley, Shane & Cheng, Peter & Wolfe, Robert, 2011. "Trade Policy Implications of Carbon Labels on Food," Commissioned Papers 122740, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Viju, Crina & Yeung, May T. & Kerr, William A., 2012.
"Geograpical Indications, Barriers to Market Access and Preferential Trade Agreements,"
Trade Policy Briefs
122743, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Viju, Crina & Yeung, May T. & Kerr, William A., 2012. "Geographical Indications, Barriers to Market Access and Preferential Trade Agreements," Commissioned Papers 122741, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Prud'homme, Dan, 2011. "An SIA analysis of the Investment Chapter in the EU-Canada Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA)," MPRA Paper 44014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCanada; EU trade; agreement; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; Political Economy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:catpcp:95800. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/catprca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.