Are Italian farming households actually poorer than other non agricultural households? An empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benedetto Rocchi, 2009. "The CAP reform between targeting and equity: a structural policy analysis for Italy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 175-201, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella, 2014. "The contribution of different off-farm income sources and government payments to regional income inequality among farm households in Italy," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 3(2), pages 1-17, August.
- Adele Coppola & Alfonso Scardera & Mario Amato & Fabio Verneau, 2020. "Income Levels and Farm Economic Viability in Italian Farms: An Analysis of FADN Data," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(12), pages 1-18, June.
- Elisabetta Croci & Silvia Sorana, 2013. "Le variazioni nei redditi agricoli ai tempi della Grande recessione," AGRICOLTURA ISTITUZIONI MERCATI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 13-32.
- Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella & Rocchi, Benedetto, 2014. "The taxation of farm income in Italy. Evidences from the EU-SILC database," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173089, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- George Philippidis & Ana I. Sanjuán-López, 2018. "A Re-Examination of the Structural Diversity of Biobased Activities and Regions across the EU," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-13, November.
- D'Amico, Mario & Coppola, Adele & Chinnici, Gaetano & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pappalardo, Gioacchino, 2012. "EU Agricultural Systems in the new CAP perspectives," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126116, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rocchi, Benedetto & Romano, Donato & Hamza, Raid, 2013.
"Agriculture reform and food crisis in Syria: Impacts on poverty and inequality,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 190-203.
- Benedetto Rocchi & Donato Romano & Raid Hamza, 2012. "Agriculture Reform and Food Crisis in Syria: Impacts on Poverty and Inequality," Working Papers - Economics wp2012_19.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Patricia D. Fuentes-Saguar & Alfredo J. Mainar-Causapé & Emanuele Ferrari, 2017. "The Role of Bioeconomy Sectors and Natural Resources in EU Economies: A Social Accounting Matrix-Based Analysis Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-13, December.
- George Philippidis & Ana SanJuan Lopez & Emanuele Ferrari & Robert M'Barek, 2014. "Structural Patterns of the Bioeconomy in the EU Member States a SAM approach," JRC Working Papers JRC90698, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Vollaro, Michele, 2010. "The impact of the Single Farm Payments on the Expenditure on Fertilizers and crop protection inputs: a comparative study of the Italian agriculture," 120th Seminar, September 2-4, 2010, Chania, Crete 109428, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deppermann, Andre & Grethe, Harald & Offermann, Frank, 2011. "Distributional Effects of the CAP on Western German Farm Incomes and Regional Farm Income Disparity," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114442, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-06-25 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aieacp:124128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.