Appendix to: Welfare Effects of Food Labels and Bans with Alternative Willingness to Pay Measures
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rousu, Matthew C. & Marette, Stéphan & Thrasher, James F. & Lusk, Jayson L., 2014.
"The economic value to smokers of graphic warning labels on cigarettes: Evidence from combining market and experimental auction data,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 123-134.
- Matthew C. Rousu & Stephan Marette & James F. Thrasher & Jayson L. Lusk, 2014. "The economic value to smokers of graphic warning labels on cigarettes: evidence from combining Mmarket and experimental auction data," Post-Print hal-01173058, HAL.
- Tyler J. Klain & Jayson L. Lusk & Glynn T. Tonsor & Ted C. Schroeder, 2014. "An experimental approach to valuing information," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 635-648, September.
- Marette Stéphan & Roosen Jutta & Blanchemanche Sandrine, 2011.
"The Combination of Lab and Field Experiments for Benefit-Cost Analysis,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-36, August.
- Marette, Stéphan & Roosen, Jutta & Blanchemanche, Sandrine, 2011. "The Combination of Lab and Field Experiments for Benefit-Cost Analysis," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 1-36, August.
- Stephan Marette & Jutta Roosen & Sandrine Blanchemanche, 2011. "The Combination of lab and field experiments for benefit-cost analysis," Post-Print hal-01018978, HAL.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0057-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Disdier, Anne-Célia & Marette, Stéphan, 2012.
"How do consumers in developed countries value the environment and workers’ social rights in developing countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-11.
- Disdier, Anne-Célia & Marette, Stéphan, 2010. "How do consumers in developed countries value the environment and workers' social rights in developing countries?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1005, CEPREMAP.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Stéphan Marette, 2012. "How do consumers in developed countries value the environment and workers' social rights in developing countries?," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754604, HAL.
- Marette, Stéphan & Messéan, Antoine & Millet, Guy, 2012. "Consumers’ willingness to pay for eco-friendly apples under different labels: Evidences from a lab experiment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 151-161.
- Vincenzina Caputo & Achilleas Vassilopoulos & Rodolfo M. Nayga Jr. & Maurizio Canavari, 2013. "Welfare Effects of Food Miles Labels," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 311-327, July.
- Hugo Groote & Clare Narrod & Simon C. Kimenju & Charles Bett & Rosemarie P. B. Scott & Marites M. Tiongco & Zachary M. Gitonga, 2016. "Measuring rural consumers’ willingness to pay for quality labels using experimental auctions: the case of aflatoxin-free maize in Kenya," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 33-45, January.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aepapa:55428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.