Linking Revealed And Stated Preferences To Test External Validity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph A. Herriges & Catherine L. Kling & Christopher D. Azevedo, 1999. "Linking Revealed and Stated Preferences to Test External Validity," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp222, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. Craig Layman & John R. Boyce & Keith R. Criddle, 1996. "Economic Valuation of the Chinook Salmon Sport Fishery of the Gulkana River, Alaska, under Current and Alternate Management Plans," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(1), pages 113-128.
- Huang, Ju-Chin & Haab, Timothy C. & Whitehead, John C., 1997. "Willingness to Pay for Quality Improvements: Should Revealed and Stated Preference Data Be Combined?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 240-255, November.
- Alan Randall, 1994. "Difficulty with the Travel Cost Method," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 70(1), pages 88-96.
- Hensher, David & Louviere, Jordan & Swait, Joffre, 1998. "Combining sources of preference data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1-2), pages 197-221, November.
- Trudy Ann Cameron, 1992. "Combining Contingent Valuation and Travel Cost Data for the Valuation of Nonmarket Goods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 302-317.
- Adamowicz W. & Louviere J. & Williams M., 1994.
"Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 271-292, May.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L. & Louviere, J. & Willians, M., 1992. "Combining Revealed and Stated Preference Methods for Valuing Environmental Amenities," Staff Paper Series 232531, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph M. Little & Kristine M. Grimsrud & Patricia A. Champ & Robert P. Berrens, 2006. "Investigation of Stated and Revealed Preferences for an Elk Hunting Raffle," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(4), pages 623-640.
- Fifer, Simon & Rose, John M., 2016. "Can you ever be certain? Reducing hypothetical bias in stated choice experiments via respondent reported choice certaintyAuthor-Name: Beck, Matthew J," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 149-167.
- Dietrich Earnhart, 2004. "Time is Money: Improved Valuation of Time and Transportation Costs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(2), pages 159-190, October.
- Rosado, Marcia A. & Cunha-e-Sa, Maria A. & Ducla-Soares, Maria M. & Nunes, Luis C., 2000. "Combining Averting Behavior and Contingent Valuation Data: An Application to Drinking Water Treatment," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp392, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Park, Timothy A. & Bowker, James Michael & Leeworthy, Vernon R., 2000. "Valuing Snorkeling Visits To The Florida Keys With Stated And Revealed Preference Models," Faculty Series 16713, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Bodo Steiner, 2004. "French Wines on the Decline? Econometric Evidence from Britain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 267-288.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea99:21555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .