Endogenous R&D Investment and Market Structure: A Case Study of the Agricultural Biotechnology Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea, 2003. "Licensing the market for technology," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 277-295, October.
- Guanming Shi, 2009. "Bundling and Licensing of Genes in Agricultural Biotechnology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 264-274.
- Aoki, Reiko & Prusa, Thomas J., 1997.
"Sequential versus simultaneous choice with endogenous quality,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 103-121, February.
More about this item
Keywordslicensing; market structure; R&D; agricultural biotechnology; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; L22; L24; Q16;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-07-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-07-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2011-07-02 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2011-07-02 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SBM-2011-07-02 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2011-07-02 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:107832. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .