Report NEP-INO-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2011. "Industry funding of university research and scientific productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-105 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Gallini, Nancy, 2011. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," IEL Working Papers 5, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- James Bessen, 2011. "A Generation of Software Patents," Working Papers 1102, Research on Innovation.
- Anderson, Benjamin & Sheldon, Ian M., 2011. "Endogenous R&D Investment and Market Structure: A Case Study of the Agricultural Biotechnology Industry," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 107832, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Peters, Bettina, 2011. "Innovative capability and financing constraints for innovation: More money, more innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-081 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bagchi, Aniruddha & Roy, Abhra, 2011. "Endogenous R&D and Intellectual Property Laws in Developed and Emerging Economies," MPRA Paper 31822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heike Belitz & Marius Clemens & Christian von Hirschhausen & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Axel Werwatz & Petra Zloczysti, 2011. "An Indicator for National Systems of Innovation - Methodology and Application to 17 Industrialized Countries," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andrea Fracasso & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011. "Taking Keller seriously: trade and distance in international R&D spillovers," Department of Economics Working Papers 1106, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Orachos Napasintuwong Artachinda, 2011. "Modeling Directions of Technical Change in Agricultural Sector," Working Papers 201101, Kasetsart University, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2011. "Proximity, Networks and Knowledge Production in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201109, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Harald Bathelt & Andrew Munro & Ben Spigel, 2011. "Challenges of Transformation: Innovation, Re-bundling and Traditional Manufacturing in Canada's Technology Triangle," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1111, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Eleonora Di Maria & Marco Paiola, 2011. "From Controlled to Loose Co-Production: Benefits Distribution Between Firms and Consumers," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0135, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- A. Colombelli & M. Foddi & R. Paci, 2011. "The knowledge regions in the enlarged Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201110, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Tatiana Plotnikova & Bastian Rake, 2011. "Collaboration in pharmaceutical research: Exploration of country-level determinants," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.