Benjamin C Anderson
Department of Economics Hamilton, New York (United States)
: (315) 228-7533
13 Oak Drive, Hamilton, NY 13346-1389
RePEc:edi:declgus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Anderson, Benjamin & Sheldon, Ian M., 2011. "Endogenous R&D Investment and Market Structure: A Case Study of the Agricultural Biotechnology Industry," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 107832, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anderson, Benjamin & Sheldon, Ian M., 2010. "A Model of Endogenous Market Structure, Innovation, and Licensing in Agricultural Biotechnology," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61786, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Benjamin C. Anderson & Ian M. Sheldon, 2017. "R&D Concentration Under Endogenous Fixed Costs: Evidence from Genetically Modified Corn Seed," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 99(5), pages 1265-1286.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2011-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2011-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2011-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2011-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2011-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2011-07-02. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Benjamin C Anderson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.