Report NEP-IPR-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gallini, Nancy, 2011. "Private Agreements for Coordinating Patent Rights: The Case of Patent Pools," IEL Working Papers 5, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- James Bessen, 2011. "A Generation of Software Patents," Working Papers 1102, Research on Innovation.
- Bagchi, Aniruddha & Roy, Abhra, 2011. "Endogenous R&D and Intellectual Property Laws in Developed and Emerging Economies," MPRA Paper 31822, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2011. "Industry funding of university research and scientific productivity," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-105 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Anderson, Benjamin & Sheldon, Ian M., 2011. "Endogenous R&D Investment and Market Structure: A Case Study of the Agricultural Biotechnology Industry," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 107832, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Heike Belitz & Marius Clemens & Christian von Hirschhausen & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Axel Werwatz & Petra Zloczysti, 2011. "An Indicator for National Systems of Innovation - Methodology and Application to 17 Industrialized Countries," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-036, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Popesc, Eleodor, 2011. "Researches in a sistemic approach of intangible assets accounting," MPRA Paper 31721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Plotnikova & Bastian Rake, 2011. "Collaboration in pharmaceutical research: Exploration of country-level determinants," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2011. "The Merits of Using Citations to Measure Research Output in Economics Departments: The New Zealand Case," Working Papers in Economics 11/11, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Liaquat Hossain, 2011. "Identifying the Effects of Co-Authorship Networks on the Performance of Scholars: A Correlation and Regression Analysis of Performance Measures and Social Network Analysis Measures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201176, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2011.
- Nicolas CARAYOL (GREThA) & Agenor LAHATTE (OST), 2011. "Dominance relations when both quantity and quality matter, and applications to the\r\ncomparison of US research universities and worldwide top departments in economics," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-22, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.