Rural Non-farm Dynamics: Occupational Ladders and Earnings Mobility in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Camilo Mondragón-Vélez & Ximena Peña, 2010.
"Business Ownership and Self-Employment in Developing Economies: The Colombian Case,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Differences in Entrepreneurship, pages 89-127
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ximena Peña Parga & Camilo Mondragón-Vélez, 2008. "Business Ownership and Self-Employment in Developing Economies: The Colombian Case," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 004672, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Josh Lerner & Antoinette Schoar, 2010. "International Differences in Entrepreneurship," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number lern08-2.
More about this item
Keywordsearnings mobility; non-farm employment; non-farm business; occupational choice; Community/Rural/Urban Development; International Development; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2011-05-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-LAB-2011-05-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-05-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103879. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.