Industry, firm, year, and country effects on profitability: Evidence from a large sample of EU food processing firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Todd E. & van Wincoop, Eric, 2001. "Borders and business cycles," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 59-85, October.
- Mike Artis & Hans-Martin Krolzig & Juan Toro, 2004.
"The European business cycle,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(1), pages 1-44, January.
- Artis, Michael J & Krolzig, Hans-Martin & Toro, Juan, 1999. "The European Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 2242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Artis, M. & Krolzig, H.-M. & Toro, J., 1999. "The European Business Cycle," Economics Working Papers eco99/24, European University Institute.
- Mike Artis & Hans-Martin Krolzig & Juan Toro, 2002. "The European Business Cycle," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/19, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Sara Schumacher & Michael Boland, 2005. "The effects of industry and firm resources on profitability in the food economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 97-108.
- Andrzej Szymanski & Matthew Gorton & Lionel Hubbard, 2007. "A Comparative Analysis of Firm Performance in Post-socialist Economies: Evidence from the Polish Food Processing Industry," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 433-448.
- André Sapir & Marco Buti, 1998. "Economic policy in EMU," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8078, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1985. "Do Markets Differ Much?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 341-351, June.
- Ramos, Raul & Clar, Miquel & Surinach, Jordi, 2003. "National versus sectoral shocks: new evidence for the manufacturing sector in European countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 241-245, February.
- Hawawini, Gabriel & Subramanian, Venkat & Verdin, Paul, 2004.
"The home country in the age of globalization: how much does it matter for firm performance?,"
Journal of World Business,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 121-135, May.
- Gabriel Hawawini & Venkata Subban Subramanian & Paul Verdin, 2004. "The home country in the age of globalization: how much does it matter for firm performance?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14190, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ksenija Dencic-Mihajlov, 2014. "Profitability During the Financial Crisis Evidence from the Regulated Capital Market in Serbia," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 12(1), pages 7-33.
More about this item
Keywordsvariance components; abnormal profit; EU-27; MBV; RBV; comparative advantage; Agribusiness; Agricultural Finance; Financial Economics; Industrial Organization; Marketing;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .