Assessing Recent Trends in Pesticide Use in U.S. Agriculture
Replaced with revised version of paper 04/20/10.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Li, Jiayi, 2005. "The Impacts of Adopting Genetically Engineered Crops in the USA: The Case of Bt Corn," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19318, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baker, Allen & Zahniser, Steven, 2007.
"Ethanol Reshapes the Corn Market,"
United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, May.
- Baker, Allen & Zahniser, Steven, 2006. "Ethanol Reshapes the Corn Market," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, April.
- Vialou, Alexandre & Nehring, Richard F. & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Grube, Arthur, 2008. "Impact of GMO Crop Adoption on Quality-Adjusted Pesticide Use in Corn and Soybeans: A Full Picture," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6429, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Johansson, Robert C. & Cooper, Joseph C. & Vasavada, Utpal, 2005. "Greener Acres or Greener Waters? Potential U.S. Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Cooper, Joseph & Vasavada, Utpal, 2005. "Greener Acres or Greener Waters? Potential U.S. Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 42-53, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.