Assessing Recent Trends in Pesticide Use in U.S. Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Li, Jiayi, 2005. "The Impacts of Adopting Genetically Engineered Crops in the USA: The Case of Bt Corn," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19318, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baker, Allen & Zahniser, Steven, 2007. "Ethanol Reshapes the Corn Market," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, May.
- Vialou, Alexandre & Nehring, Richard F. & Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Grube, Arthur, 2008. "Impact of GMO Crop Adoption on Quality-Adjusted Pesticide Use in Corn and Soybeans: A Full Picture," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6429, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Johansson, Robert C. & Cooper, Joseph & Vasavada, Utpal, 2005.
"Greener Acres or Greener Waters? Potential U.S. Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 42-53, April.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Cooper, Joseph C. & Vasavada, Utpal, 2005. "Greener Acres or Greener Waters? Potential U.S. Impacts of Agricultural Trade Liberalization," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
More about this item
Keywordspesticides; herbicides; insecticides; hedonic models; genetically engineered crops; corn; soybeans; cotton; Crop Production/Industries; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-05-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2009-05-16 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .