Ethanol Reshapes the Corn Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2006)
Issue (Month): (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Mail Stop 1800, Washington, DC 20250-1800|
Web page: http://ers.usda.gov/AmberWaves/
More information through EDIRC
- Jonathan R.Evers & Tor Hundloe & Peter Daniels, 2009. "Economics of Ethanol Production, a Brief Introduction," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0931, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rosiak, Ewa & Łopaciuk, Wiesław & Szajner, Piotr & Grochowska, Renata, 2014. "Global production of biofuels in the context of food security," Multiannual Program Reports 206005, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Elanor Starmer, Aimee Witteman and Timothy A. Wise, "undated". "06-03 "Feeding the Factory Farm: Implicit Subsidies to the Broiler Chicken Industry"," GDAE Working Papers 06-03, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Hamm, Sandra J. & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & McKenzie, Andrew M., 2008. "A Comparative Assessment of the Broiler:Corn Ratio and Its Impact on Broiler Processors' Profitability," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6665, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mutuc, Maria & Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren, 2011.
"Response of Cotton to Oil Price Shocks,"
Agricultural Economics Review,
Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2), June.
- Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren, 2010. "Response of Cotton to Oil Price Shocks," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56425, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren, 2010. "Response of Cotton to Oil Price Shocks," Conference Papers 96675, Texas Tech University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Lambert, D.M. & Wilcox, M. & English, A. & Stewart, L., 2008. "Ethanol Plant Location Determinants and County Comparative Advantage," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 117-135, April.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Wilcox, Michael D. & English, Alicia & Stewart, Lance A., 2008. "Ethanol Plant Location Determinants and County Comparative Advantage," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Gagnon, Jeffrey, 2007. "The Feasibility of Further Ethanol Expansion," MPRA Paper 4066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koirala, Krishna H. & Mishra, Ashok K. & D'Antoni, Jeremy M. & Mehlhorn, Joey E., 2015. "Energy prices and agricultural commodity prices: Testing correlation using copulas method," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 430-436.
- Cha, Kyung Soo & Bae, Jeong Hwan, 2011. "Dynamic impacts of high oil prices on the bioethanol and feedstock markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 753-760, February.
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr & Hudson, Darren, 2008. "Impacts of Expanded Ethanol Production on Southern Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(02), pages 581-592, August.
- Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Hudson, Darren, 2008. "Impacts of Expanded Ethanol Production on Southern Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(02), August.
- Schnitkey, Gary D. & Kramer, Clayton, 2012. "Performance of Publicly Traded Agricultural Companies Since 2000: Construction of the AgIndex," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(03), August.
- Luchansky, Matthew S. & Monks, James, 2009. "Supply and demand elasticities in the U.S. ethanol fuel market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 403-410, May.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Nehring, Richard F. & Newcomb Sinha, Elizabeth & Grube, Arthur & Vialou, Alexandre, 2009. "Assessing Recent Trends in Pesticide Use in U.S. Agriculture," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49271, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Evers, Jonathan Rhys & Hundloe, Tor & Daniels, Peter L., 2009. "Environmental Economics of Ethanol Production – a brief introduction," Research Reports 94880, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Saunders, Caroline & Kaye-Blake, William & Marshall, Liz & Greenhalgh, Suzie & de Aragao Pereira, Mariana, 2009. "Impacts of a United States' biofuel policy on New Zealand's agricultural sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3448-3454, September.
- Stewart, Lance A. & Lambert, Dayton M., 2008. "Factors determining corn-based ethanol plant site selection, 2000-2007," Transition to a Bio Economy Conferences, Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California 48724, Farm Foundation.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:126576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed