What Drives Agricultural Profitability in the U.S.: Application of the DuPont Expansion Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kislev, Yoav & Peterson, Willis, 1982. "Prices, Technology, and Farm Size," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(3), pages 578-595, June.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 2006.
"Transaction Costs and the Robustness of the Coase Theorem,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 223-245, January.
- Anderlini, Luca & Felli, Leonardo, 2000. "Transaction costs and the robustness of the Coase Theorem," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3591, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nabil Al-Najjar, Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 2003. "Transaction Costs and the Robustness of the Coase Theorem," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-28, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 2001. "Transaction Costs and the Robustness of the Coase Theorem," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 409, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli, 2003. "Transaction Costs and the Robustness of the Coase Theorem," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-27, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver D, 1986.
"The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(4), pages 691-719, August.
- Oliver Hart & Sanford Grossman, 1985. "The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," Working papers 372, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Sanford J. & Hart, Oliver D., 1986. "The Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," Scholarly Articles 3450060, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Hart, Oliver, 1985. "The Cost and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 70, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hirschberg, J.G. & Slottje, D.J., 1999. "The Reparametrization of Linear Models Subject to Exact Linear Restrictions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 702, The University of Melbourne.
- Allen M. Featherstone & Charles B. Moss & Timothy G. Baker & Paul V. Preckel, 1988. "The Theoretical Effects of Farm Policies on Optimal Leverage and the Probability of Equity Losses," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(3), pages 572-579.
- Melvin, Jon & Boehlje, Michael & Dobbins, Craig L. & Gray, Allan W., 2003. "The DuPont Profitability Analysis Model: An E-Learning Application and Evaluation," 2003 Regional Committee NCT-194, October 6-7, 2003; Kansas City, Missouri 132522, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Dubman, Robert, 2000. "Variance Estimation With USDA's Farm Costs and Returns Surveys and Agricultural Resource Management Study Surveys," Staff Reports 276685, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-11-18 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.