Contract Marketing after the 2002 Farm Act: The Case of Peanuts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:revage:v:25:y:2003:i:2:p:332-350. is not listed on IDEAS
- MacDonald, James M. & Perry, Janet E. & Ahearn, Mary Clare & Banker, David E. & Chambers, William & Dimitri, Carolyn & Key, Nigel D. & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Southard, Leland W., 2004. "Contracts, Markets, and Prices: Organizing the Production and Use of Agricultural Commodities," Agricultural Economics Reports 34013, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Love, H. Alan & Burton, Diana M., 1999. "A Strategic Rationale For Captive Supplies," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- David E. Davis, 2000. "Does Top of the Market Pricing Facilitate Oligopsony Coordination?," SDSU Working Papers in Progress 12000, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Sykuta & Joseph Parcell, 2003.
"Contract Structure and Design in Identity-Preserved Soybean Production,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 332-350.
- Michael Sykuta & Joseph Parcell, 2003. "Contract Structure and Design in Identity-Preserved Soybean Production," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 332-350.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .