A Multi-Country Assessment Of Consumer Attitudes Of Genetically Modified Foods And The Implications For New Labeling System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loehman, Edna & De, Vo Hu, 1982. "Application of Stochastic Choice Modeling to Policy Analysis of Public Goods: A Case Study of Air Quality Improvements," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 474-480, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie A. Caswell & Siny Joseph, 2007.
"Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?,"
2007-4, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Joseph, Siny, 2007. "Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?," Working Paper Series 7390, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Caswell, Julie & Joseph, Siny, 2007. "Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?," Research Reports 149196, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Julie A. Caswell & Siny Joseph, 2007. "Consumer Demand for Quality: Major Determinant for Agricultural and Food Trade in the Future?," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 097, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Simon Chege Kimenju & Hugo De Groote, 2008.
"Consumer willingness to pay for genetically modified food in Kenya,"
Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 38(1), pages 35-46, January.
- Kimenju, Simon Chege & De Groote, Hugo, 2005. "Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Genetically Modified Foods in Kenya," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24504, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Richard T. Carson, 2011.
Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
- Carson, Richard T. & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2006. "Contingent Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 821-936, Elsevier.
- Cropper, Maureen L. & Haile, Mitiku & Lampietti, Julian & Poulos, Christine & Whittington, Dale, 2004. "The demand for a malaria vaccine: evidence from Ethiopia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 303-318, October.
- Chen, Hsin-Yi & Chern, Wen S., 2002. "Consumer Acceptance Of Genetically Modified Foods," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19758, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richard C. Bishop & Kevin J. Boyle, 2019. "Reliability and Validity in Nonmarket Valuation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 72(2), pages 559-582, February.
- Anna Alberini & Aline Chiabai, 2007. "Discount Rates in Risk Versus Money and Money Versus Money Tradeoffs," Risk Analysis, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(2), pages 483-498, April.
- Stephen Farber & Alicia Rambaldi, 1993. "Willingness To Pay For Air Quality: The Case Of Outdoor Exercise," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(4), pages 19-30, October.
- Liu, Zhongyuan & Dorfman, Jeffrey H. & Bergstrom, John C. & Chen, Huiguang, 2018. "Income, Belonging and Economic Value of Environmental Amenities: Evidence from Migrant Workers in China," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274008, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Haghani, Milad & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Hensher, David A., 2021. "The landscape of econometric discrete choice modelling research," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C).
- Eleftherios Giovanis & Oznur Ozdamar, 2016. "Structural Equation Modelling And The Causal Effect Of Permanent Income On Life Satisfaction: The Case Of Air Pollution Valuation In Switzerland," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(3), pages 430-459, July.
- Robert W. Kling & Charles F. Revier & Karin Sable, 2004. "Estimating the Public Good Value of Preserving a Local Historic Landmark: The Role of Non-substitutability and Citizen Information," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(10), pages 2025-2041, September.
- Jorgensen, Bradley S. & Syme, Geoffrey J. & Smith, Leigh M. & Bishop, Brian J., 2004. "Random error in willingness to pay measurement: A multiple indicators, latent variable approach to the reliability of contingent values," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 41-59, February.
- Simon, Nathalie B. & Cropper, Maureen L. & Alberini, Anna & Arora, Seema, 1999. "Valuing mortality reductions in India : a study of compensating wage differentials," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2078, The World Bank.
- Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Krupnick, Alan & Liu, Jin-Tan & Shaw, Daigee & Harrington, Winston, 1997. "Valuing Health Effects of Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Taiwan," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-126, October.
- Jin‐Tan Liu & James K. Hammitt & Jung‐Der Wang & Jin‐Long Liu, 2000. "Mother's willingness to pay for her own and her child's health: a contingent valuation study in Taiwan," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 319-326, June.
- Mordechai Shechter, 1991. "A comparative study of environmental amenity valuations," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(2), pages 129-155, June.
- Cropper, Mauren L. & Haile, Mitiku & Lampieti, Julian A. & Poulos, Christine & Whittington, Dale, 2000. "The value of preventing malaria in Tembien, Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2273, The World Bank.
- Spencer Henson, 1996. "Consumer Willingness To Pay For Reductions In The Risk Of Food Poisoning In The Uk," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1‐4), pages 403-420, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:19989. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.