Farmer Trust In Agricultural Cooperatives: Evidence From Missouri Corn And Soybean Producers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James, Harvey S., Jr., 2002.
"The Effect Of Trust On Public Support For Biotechnology: Evidence From The U.S. Biotechnology Study, 1997-1998,"
2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA
19651, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- James, Harvey S., Jr., 2002. "The Effect Of Trust On Public Support For Biotechnology: Evidence From The U.S. Biotechnology Study, 1997-1998," Working Papers 26041, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Svein Ole Borgen, 2001. "Identification as a Trust-Generating Mechanism in Cooperatives," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(2), pages 209-228, June.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Scott H. Irwin & Darrel L. Good, 2002. "Surveying Farmers: A Case Study," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 266-277.
- Margaret Levi, 2000. "When good defenses make good neighbours: a transaction cost approach to trust, the absence of trust distrust," Chapters,in: Institutions, Contracts and Organizations, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- La Porta, Rafael, et al, 1997. "Trust in Large Organizations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 333-338, May.
- Terza, Joseph V., 1987. "Estimating linear models with ordinal qualitative regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 275-291, March.
- Harvey James, 2002. "The Trust Paradox: A Survey of Economic Inquiries Into the Nature of Trust and Trustworthiness," Microeconomics 0202001, EconWPA.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30726298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shapira, Reuven, 1999. "Loss of Communal Sustainability: The Kibbutz Shift from High-Trust to Low-Trust Culture," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 27(1).
- Michael E. Sykuta & Michael L. Cook, 2001. "A New Institutional Economics Approach to Contracts and Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1273-1279.
- James Jr., Harvey S., 2002. "The trust paradox: a survey of economic inquiries into the nature of trust and trustworthiness," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 291-307, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:19974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .