Building and destroying social capital: The case of cooperative movements in Denmark and Poland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paldam, Martin & Svendsen, Gert Tinggaard, 2000. "An essay on social capital: looking for the fire behind the smoke," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 339-366, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zikalala, Mcebo Justice, 2016. "The role of savings and credit cooperatives in promoting access to credit in Swaziland," Research Theses 265678, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:14:p:3769-:d:247095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Banaszak, Ilona & Beckmann, Volker, 2010. "Compliance with Rules and Sanctions in Producer Groups in Poland," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 38(1), pages 1-15.
- Forgacs, Csaba, 2007. "Leadership and the importance of social capital in the transition of cooperatives: A Case Study of Two Cooperatives," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 105, pages 1-15, January.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:231-242 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott Steele, 2010. "An Organisational Discussion of Incomplete Contracting and Transaction Costs in Conservation Contracts," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 163-174, February.
- Hajderllari, Eliona & Karantininis, Kostas & Chaddad, Fabio, 2014. "Asset specificity and the emergence of New Generation Cooperatives – The case of a Danish potato starch cooperative," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182773, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Põllumäe, Priit & Lilleleht, Ando & Korjus, Henn, 2016. "Institutional barriers in forest owners' cooperation: The case of Estonia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 9-16.
- Chlebicka, Aleksandra & Fałkowski, Jan & Łopaciuk-Gonczaryk, Beata, 2014. "Grupy Producentów Rolnych A Kapitał Społeczny – Potencjalne Zależności," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 3(164).
- repec:ags:plecrs:264968 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Gijselinck & Matthias Bussels, 2014. "Farmers' Cooperatives in Europe: Social and Historical Determinants of Cooperative Membership in Agriculture," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 509-530, December.
- Chobotova, Veronika & Kluvankova-Oravska, Tatiana, 2006. "Shifting Governance In Slovensky Raj National Park," Institutional Change in Agriculture and Natural Resources Discussion Papers 18834, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Deng, Wendong & Hendrikse, George, 2014. "Social capital and incentives in the provision of product quality by cooperatives," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182687, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:7:p:2293-:d:155882 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:intmig:v:50:y:2016:i:4:p:1046-1075 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:3000-:d:165438 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Falkowski & Pavel Ciaian, 2016. "Factors Supporting the Development of Producer Organizations and their Impacts in the Light of Ongoing Changes in Food Supply Chains: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC101617, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsCapitalism; Communism; Denmark; Poland; Rural development; Social capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:20:y:2003:i:3:p:241-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.