Substitutability of Livestock Manure for Chemical Fertilizer: A Contingent Valuation Analysis of Crop Producers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Innes, 2000. "The Economics of Livestock Waste and Its Regulation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 97-117.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Ribaudo, Marc, 2003. "Managing Manure," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, February.
- Metcalfe, Mark R. & Yoder, Jonathan K. & Williams, Joseph E. & Carreira, Rita I., 2001. "Land Application Of Swine Waste: Regulation And Producer Practices In Oklahoma," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36070, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Sukant K. Misra & Jeannie Nelson, 2003. "Efficient Estimation of Agricultural Time Series Models with Nonnormal Dependent Variables," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 1029-1040.
- Celine Nauges & Phoebe Koundouri & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2004. "Endogenous Technology Adoption Under Production Risk: Theory and Application to Irrigation Technology," Working Papers 0411, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Ancev, Tihomir & Stoecker, Arthur L. & Storm, Daniel E., 2003. "Optimal Spatial Allocation Of Waste Management Practices To Reduce Phosphorus Pollution In A Watershed," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22179, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Patricia Champ & Richard Bishop, 2001. "Donation Payment Mechanisms and Contingent Valuation: An Empirical Study of Hypothetical Bias," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(4), pages 383-402, August.
- Darrell J. Bosch & James W. Pease, 2004. "Manure Applications and Nutrient Standards," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 14-25.
- Ogishi, Aya & Metcalfe, Mark R. & Zilberman, David, 2002. "Animal Waste Policy: Reforms to Improve Environmental Quality," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(3).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:19914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .