Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colyer, Dale, 2004. "Environmental Regulations And Competitiveness," Working Papers 19100, West Virginia University, Department of Agricultural Resource Economics.
- Luter, Ryan L. & Norwood, F. Bailey & Massey, Raymond E., 2004. "Substitutability of Livestock Manure for Chemical Fertilizer: A Contingent Valuation Analysis of Crop Producers," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19914, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Colyer, Dale, 2004. "Environmental Regulations and Agricultural Competitiveness," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(1).
- Anonymous & MacDonald, James M., 2005. "Structural and Financial Characteristics of U.S. Farms: 2004 Family Farm Report," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33600, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Nehring, Richard F. & Banker, David E. & O'Donoghue, Erik J., 2003. "Have Hog Producers with Production Contracts Maintained an Economic Advantage over Independent Hog Producers in Recent Years?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22057, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nehring, Richard F. & Christensen, Lee A. & O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Sandretto, Carmen L., 2003. "Manure and Commercial Fertilizer Nutrients Relative to Cropland and Pasture Requirements: Is the Pollution Risk Growing on Corn/Livestock Farms?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21980, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersaw:130681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.