Demand Drivers For Fresh-Cut Flowers And Their Substitutes: An Application Of Household Expenditure Allocation Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McGuirk, Anya M. & Driscoll, Paul J. & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Huang, Huilin, 1995. "System Misspecification Testing And Structural Change In The Demand For Meats," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Moon, Wanki & Ward, Ronald W., 1999. "Effects Of Health Concerns And Consumer Characteristics On U.S. Meat Consumption," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21682, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Glaser, Lewrene K. & Thompson, Gary D., 1999. "Demand For Organic And Conventional Frozen Vegetables," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21583, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rimal, Arbindra & Ward, Ronald W., 1998. "Effect Of Generic Promotion Of Flowers On The Use Of Retail Flower Outlets," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 21005, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Song, Haiyan & Liu, Xiaming & Romilly, Peter, 1997. "A Comparative Study of Modelling the Demand for Food in the United States and the Netherlands," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 593-608, Sept.-Oct.
- Timothy J. Richards & Pieter. Van Ispelen & Albert Kagan, 1997. "A Two-Stage Analysis of the Effectiveness of Promotion Programs for U.S. Apples," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 825-837.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:22178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.