Development Of A Stochastic Model To Evaluate Plant Growers' Enterprise Budgets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Robert P. & Black, J. Roy & Benson, Fred J. & Pavkov, Patti A., 1988.
"The Agricultural Risk Management Simulator Microcomputer Program,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- King, Robert P. & Black, J. Roy & Benson, Fred J. & Pavkov, Patti A., 1988. "The Agricultural Risk Management Simulator Microcomputer Program," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 165-171, December.
- Wilson, Paul N. & Eidman, Vernon R., 1983. "An Empirical Test Of The Interval Approach For Estimating Risk Preferences," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul J. Block & Kenneth Strzepek & Mark W. Rosegrant & Xinshen Diao, 2008.
"Impacts of considering climate variability on investment decisions in Ethiopia,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 171-181, September.
- Block, Paul J. & Strzepek, Kenneth & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Diao, Xinshen, 2006. "Impacts of considering climate variability on investment decisions in Ethiopia:," EPTD discussion papers 150, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea03:21942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.