The Relationship Between Exports, Credit Risk And Credit Guarantees
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Rienstra-Munnicha & Calum G. Turvey, 2002. "The Relationship between Exports, Credit Risk and Credit Guarantees," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 50(3), pages 281-296, November.
- Rienstra-Munnicha, Paul & Turvey, Calum G., 2002. "The Relationship Between Exports, Credit Risk And Credit Guarantees," Working Papers 34115, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brainard, William C. & Cooper, Richard N., 1968. "Uncertainty and Diversification in International Trade," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Filip Abraham & Gerda Dewit, 2000. "Export Promotion Via Official Export Insurance," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 5-26, January.
- Anderson, James E & Riley, John G, 1976. "International Trade with Fluctuating Prices," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(1), pages 76-97, February.
- Ruffin, Roy J., 1974. "International trade under uncertainty," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 243-259, August.
- Grinols, Earl L, 1985. "Trade, Distortions, and Welfare under Uncertainty," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 362-374, September.
- Eaton, Jonathan, 1979. "The Allocation of Resources in an Open Economy with Uncertain Terms of Trade," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 20(2), pages 391-403, June.
- Gerda Dewit, 1996.
"Export Insurance Subsidisation: Risk Coverage, Strategic Export Promotion or Aid?,"
9614, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Gerda Dewit, 1996. "Export Insurance Subsidisation: Risk Coverage, Strategic Export Promotion or Aid?," Working Papers 9611, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Rude, James, 2000. "Reform of Agricultural Export Credit Programs," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 1(01).
- Howard D. Leathers, 2001. "Agricultural Export Subsidies as a Tool of Trade Strategy: Before and after the Federal Agricultural Improvement and Reform Act of 1996," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 209-221.
- World Bank, 2000. "World Development Indicators 2000," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13828.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:240:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-014-1602-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Zheng, J., 2012. "Essays on pensions, health expectancy and credit insurance," Other publications TiSEM 922b794a-7d11-4463-9843-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Christoph Moser & Thorsten Nestmann & Michael Wedow, 2008.
"Political Risk and Export Promotion: Evidence from Germany,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(6), pages 781-803, June.
- Moser, Christoph & Nestmann, Thorsten & Wedow, Michael, 2006. "Political risk and export promotion: evidence from Germany," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,36, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Nestmann, Thorsten & Moser, Christoph & Wedow, Michael, 2006. "Political risk and export promotion: Evidence from Germany," Research Notes 23, Deutsche Bank Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19583. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.