International Trade With Fluctuating Prices
No abstract is available for this item.
Other versions of this item:
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1993.
"The impact of terms of trade shocks on a small open economy: A stochastic analysis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 278-297, June.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1991. "The Impact of terms of Trade Shocks on a Small Open Economy: A Stochastic Analysis," Working Papers 91-19, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1991. "The Impact of Terms of Trade Shocks on a Small Open Economy: A Stochastic Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, S.J., 1991. "The Impact of terms of Trade Shocks on a Small Open Economy: A Stochastic Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 91-19, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Paul Rienstra-Munnicha & Calum G. Turvey, 2002. "The Relationship between Exports, Credit Risk and Credit Guarantees," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 50(3), pages 281-296, November.
- Rienstra-Munnicha, Paul & Turvey, Calum G., 2002. "The Relationship Between Exports, Credit Risk And Credit Guarantees," Working Papers 34115, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Rienstra-Munnicha, Paul & Turvey, Calum G., 2002. "The Relationship Between Exports, Credit Risk And Credit Guarantees," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19583, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nuno Limão & Giovanni Maggi, 2013. "Uncertainty and Trade Agreements," NBER Working Papers 18703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Limão, Nuno & Maggi, Giovanni, 2013. "Uncertainty and Trade Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 9301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Charles Blackorby & David Donaldson & John A. Weymark, 2006. "Hicksian Surplus Measures of Individual Welfare Change When There is Price and Income Uncertainty," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0618, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Berck, Peter, 1979. "A Note on Price Stabilization," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt1601k3sk, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Cuddington, John T & Liang, Hong & Lu, Shihua, 1996. "Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 192-224, October.
- John T. Cuddington & Hong Liang & Shihua Lu, 1996. "Uncertainty, Trade, and Capital Flows in Sub-Saharan Africa," International Finance 9602002, EconWPA.
- Alexandros Sarris, 2014. "Trade, food and welfare," Chapters,in: Handbook on Food, chapter 13, pages 325-352 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1979. "A Theory of International Trade Under Uncertainty," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780123396501 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1978. "A theory of international trade under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 22112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morrow, Daniel T., 1980. "The economics of the international stockholding of wheat:," Research reports 18, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed