Working Paper 82 - Public Sector Management in Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, 2000. "Taxation, coercion and donors. Local government tax enforcement in Tanzania," CMI Working Papers 7, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad, 2002. "Fighting fiscal corruption: The case of the Tanzania Revenue Authority," CMI Working Papers WP 2002:3, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalin Chiriac & Nicoleta Rusu, 2011. "International Biomass Trade And Sustainable Development: An Overview," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 3(4), pages 488-496, December.
- La Mura, Pierfrancesco & Rapp, Marc Steffen & Schwetzler, Bernhard & Wilms, Andreas, 2011. "The certification hypothesis of fairness opinions for acquiring firms," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 240-248.
- Popovic, G., 2010. "Theory And Practice Of Regional Economic Integrations," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(2).
- Iori, Giulia & Renò, Roberto & De Masi, Giulia & Caldarelli, Guido, 2007.
"Trading strategies in the Italian interbank market,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 376(C), pages 467-479.
- Iori, G. & Reno, R. & de Masi, G. & Caldarelli, G., 2006. "Trading strategies in the Italian interbank market," Working Papers 06/03, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Giulia Iori & Roberto Reno' & Giulia De Masi & Guido Caldarelli, 2006. "Trading strategies in the Italian interbank market," Papers physics/0611023, arXiv.org.
- Standal, Dag & Hersoug, Bjørn, 2014. "Back to square one? Fisheries allocation under pressure," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 236-245.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbwps:217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adeleke Oluwole Salami). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.