Report NEP-MON-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chance Mwabutwa & Manoel Bittencourt & Nicola Viegi, 2013. "Monetary Policy Response to Foreign Aid in an Estimated DSGE Model of Malawi," Working Papers 350, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Gianni Amisano & Roberta Colavecchio, 2013. "Money Growth and Inflation: evidence from a Markov Switching Bayesian VAR," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201304, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Łukasz Goczek & Dagmara Mycielska, 2013. "Ready for euro? Empirical study of the actual monetary policy independence in Poland," Working Papers 2013-13, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Hoffmann, Andreas & Loeffler, Axel, 2013. "Low interest rate policy and the use of reserve requirements in emerging markets," Working Papers 120, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Jan Toporowski, 2012. "The Monetary Theory of Kalecki and Minsky," Working Papers 172, Department of Economics, SOAS University of London, UK.
- Mushtaq, Siffat & Rashid, Abdul & Qayyum, Abdul, 2013. "On the Welfare Cost of Inflation: The Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 47549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mishra, Sagarika, 2012. "Do agents learn by least squares? The evidence provided by changes in monetary policy," Working Papers fe_2012_09, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Seth B. Carpenter & Selva Demiralp & Jens Eisenschmidt, 2013. "The effectiveness of the non-standard policy measures during the financial crises: the experiences of the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gros, Daniel & Beck, Thorsten, 2012. "Monetary Policy and Banking Supervision: Coordination instead of separation," CEPS Papers 7528, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Meier, Simone, 2013. "Financial Globalization and Monetary Transmission," Dynare Working Papers 26, CEPREMAP.
- Lovcha, Yuliya & Pérez Laborda, Àlex, 2013. "A fractionally integrated approach to monetary policy and inflation dynamics," Working Papers 2072/211795, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Corrado Di Guilmi, 2013. "Monetary Policy and Debt Deflation: Some Computational Experiments," Working Paper Series 10, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Marco Lo Duca & Roland Straub, 2013. "On the International Spillovers of US Quantitative Easing," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1304, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Pollan, 2013. "US Inflation and Crude Oil Prices. An International Perspective," WIFO Working Papers 451, WIFO.
- Hausken, Kjell & Ncube, Mthuli, 2013. "Quantitative easing, global economic crisis and market response," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2013/4, University of Stavanger.
- Laura Alfaro & Fabio Kanczuk, 2013. "Debt Redemption and Reserve Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 19098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2013. "The European Crisis in the Context of the History of Previous Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 19112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arpita Chatterjee, 2013. "Globalization and Monetary Policy: An Empirical Analysis," Discussion Papers 2013-08, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- John Nevile & Peter Kriesler, 2012. "A Bright Future Can Be Ours! Macroeconomic Policy for Non-Euro-Zone Western Countries," Discussion Papers 2012-28, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hoffmann, Andreas, 2013. "The euro as a proxy for the classical gold standard? Government debt financing and political commitment in historical perspective," Working Papers 119, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Michael D. Bradley & Dennis W. Jansen & Tara M. Sinclair, 2013. "How Well Does "Core" Inflation Capture Permanent Price Changes?," Working Papers 2013-4, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Burgess, Stephen & Fernandez-Corugedo, Emilio & Groth, Charlotta & Harrison, Richard & Monti, Francesca & Theodoridis, Konstantinos & Waldron, Matt, 2013. "The Bank of England's forecasting platform: COMPASS, MAPS, EASE and the suite of models," Bank of England working papers 471, Bank of England.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Finn E. Kydland, 2013. "Monetary policy, the tax code, and the real effects of energy shocks," Working Papers 1304, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Inflation gifts and endogenous growth through learning-by-doing," Working Papers 09/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Roth, Felix & Jonung, Lars & Nowak-Lehmann D.,Felicitas, 2011. "The Enduring Popularity of the Euro throughout the Crisis," CEPS Papers 6512, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Item repec:hal:cepnwp:halshs-00829460 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rashid, Abdul & Husain, Fazal, 2012. "On the modeling of exchange rate: some evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 47547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard G. Anderson & Marcelle Chauvet & Barry E. Jones, 2013. "Nonlinear relationship between permanent and transitory components of monetary aggregates and the economy," Working Papers 2013-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gros, Daniel & Alcidi, Cinzia & Giovannini, Alessandro, 2012. "Central Banks in Times of Crisis: The FED vs. the ECB," CEPS Papers 7160, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Omer, Muhammad & de Haan, Jakob & Scholtens, Bert, 2013. "Does Uncovered Interest rate Parity Hold After All?," MPRA Paper 47572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Swamy, Vighneswara & S, Sreejesh, 2012. "Financial Instability, Uncertainty and Banks’ Lending Behaviour," MPRA Paper 47518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frankel, Jeffrey, 2013. "The Future of the Currency Union," Working Paper Series rwp13-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "A new governance for EMU and the economic policy framework," MPRA Paper 47454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cintya Lanchimba, 2013. "Optimal Monetary Provisions in Plural Form Franchise Systems; A Theoretical Model of Incentives with Two Risk-Averse Agents," Working Papers halshs-00830899, HAL.