The Monetary Theory of Kalecki and Minsky
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Bonizzi, 2013. "Capital Flows to Emerging Markets: An alternative Theoretical Framework," Working Papers 186, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
More about this item
KeywordsKeynes; Kalecki; Minsky; Money;
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2013-06-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2013-06-16 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2013-06-16 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2013-06-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:soa:wpaper:172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Duo QIN). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desoauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .