Report NEP-MAC-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhattarai, Saroj & Lee, Jae Won & Park, Woong Yong, 2012. "Inflation dynamics: the role of public debt and policy regimes," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 124, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hilde C. Bjørnland & Dag Henning Jacobsen, 2012. "House prices and stock prices: Different roles in the U.S. monetary transmission mechanism," Working Papers No 1/2012, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Sylvain Leduc & Zheng Liu, 2012. "Uncertainty shocks are aggregate demand shocks," Working Paper Series 2012-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Seedwell Hove & Albert Touna Mama & Fulbert Tchana Tchana, 2012. "Monetary policy and commodity terms of trade shocks in emerging market economies," Working Papers 307, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Tanya Molodtsova & David Papell, 2012. "Taylor Rule Exchange Rate Forecasting During the Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 18330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luiz Awazu Pereira da Silva & Ricardo Eyer Harris, 2012. "Sailing through the Global Financial Storm: Brazil's recent experience with monetary and macroprudential policies to lean against the financial cycle and deal with systemic risks," Working Papers Series 290, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Beau, D. & Clerc, L. & Mojon, B., 2012. "Macro-Prudential Policy and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Working papers 390, Banque de France.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing & Caterina Mendicino, 2012. "House prices, credit growth, and excess volatility: implications for monetary and macroprudential policy," Working Paper Series 2012-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- William D. Craighead, 2012. "Monetary Rules and Sectoral Unemployment in Open Economies," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2012-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2012. "The Output Effect of Fiscal Consolidations," NBER Working Papers 18336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco, 2012. "The output effect of fiscal consolidations," CEPR Discussion Papers 9105, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "Complexity and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Carlo Ambrogio Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2012. "The output effect of fiscal consolidations," Working Papers 450, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Fouda Ekobena, Simon Yannick, 2012.
"Politique monétaire et croissance économique en zone cemac [une évaluation empirique en données de panel]
[Monetary policy and economic growth in cemac zone [a panel data approach]]," MPRA Paper 40923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Monacelli, 2012. "Is Monetary Policy in an Open Economy Fundamentally Different?," Working Papers 449, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Florin Bilbiie & Tommaso Monacelli & Roberto Perotti, 2012. "Public Debt and Redistribution with Borrowing Constraints," Working Papers 448, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Enrique Martínez-García & Mark A. Wynne, 2012. "Global slack as a determinant of U.S. inflation," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 123, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Goksel, Turkmen & Ozturkler, Harun, 2012. "The Comparison of the Recent Crises in Turkey in terms of Output Gap," MPRA Paper 40806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Milne, Alistair, 2012. "Register, issue, cap and trade: A proposal for ending current and future financial crises," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-34, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Bryan Perry & Kerk L. Phillips & David E. Spencer, 2012. "State-Level Evidence on the Cyclicality of Real Wages," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-05, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Liu, Kai & Salvanes, Kjell G. & Sørensen, Erik Ø., 2012. "Good Skills in Bad Times: Cyclical Skill Mismatch and the Long-term Effects of Graduating in a Recession," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 16/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Al-Shawarby, Sherine & Selim, Hoda, 2012. "Are international food price spikes the source of Egypt's high inflation ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6177, The World Bank.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi & Luigi Paciello, 2012. "Monetary Shocks in a Model with Inattentive Producers," EIEF Working Papers Series 1208, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2012.
- Gorbanev, Mikhail, 2012. "Sunspots, unemployment, and recessions, or Can the solar activity cycle shape the business cycle?," MPRA Paper 40271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nir Jaimovich & Henry E. Siu, 2012. "The Trend is the Cycle: Job Polarization and Jobless Recoveries," NBER Working Papers 18334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menguy, Séverine, 2012. "Structural heterogeneity and partial budgetary cooperation in a monetary union," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-38, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martin Browning & Thomas Crossley & Melanie Lührmann, 2012. "Durable purchases over the later life cycle," IFS Working Papers W12/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Faccini, Renato & Rosazza Bondibene, Chiara, 2012. "Labour market institutions and unemployment volatility: evidence from OECD countries," Bank of England working papers 461, Bank of England.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2012. "Universal banking, competition and risk in a macro model," Discussion Papers 1201, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Flodén, Martin, 2012. "A Role Model for the Conduct of Fiscal Policy? Experiences from Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 9095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sahin, Aysegul & Song, Joseph & Topa, Giorgio & Violante, Giovanni L, 2012. "Mismatch Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9093, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Tiwari, Aviral & Reza, Sherafatian-Jahromi, 2012. "Financial Development and Income Inequality: Is there any Financial Kuznets curve in Iran?," MPRA Paper 40899, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Aug 2012.
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt, 2012. "Emerging from recession? Future prospects for the Irish economy 2012-2020," HERMIN Economic Papers 4-2012, HERMIN.
- Mesea, Oana Elena, 2012.
"Influența deficitului bugetar asupra dezvoltării economice a României
[The impact of budget deficit on the economic development of Romania]," MPRA Paper 40476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2012. "Finance-dominated capitalism, re-distribution and the financial and economic crises: A European perspective," IPE Working Papers 14/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Holt, Matthew T. & Prestemon, Jeffrey P., 2012. "Nonlinear exchange rate pass-through in timber products: the case of oriented strand board in Canada and the United States," MPRA Paper 40834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Sandra M. Leitner & Sebastian Leitner & Nirina Rabemiafara & Fadila Sanoussi & Robert Stehrer & Terry Ward, 2012. "Sectoral Employment Effects of Economic Downturns," wiiw Research Reports 379, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Abbas Valadkhani & Sajid Anwar & Amir Arjonandi, 2012. "How to capture the full extent of price stickiness in credit card interest rates?," Economics Working Papers wp12-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Hollow, Matthew, 2012. "Pre-1900 utopian visions of the ‘cashless society’," MPRA Paper 40780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Tomasz Piskorski & Amit Seru, 2012. "Policy Intervention in Debt Renegotiation: Evidence from the Home Affordable Modification Program," NBER Working Papers 18311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pusch, Toralf, 2012. "The role of uncertainty in the euro crisis: A reconsideration of liquidity preference theory," Discussion Papers 31, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Nguyen, Viet Cuong & Pham, Minh Thai, 2012. "Are Migrants in Large Cities Underpaid? Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 40765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120086 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Challe, E. & Mojon, B. & Ragot, X., 2012. "Equilibrium Risk Shifting and Interest Rate in an Opaque Financial System," Working papers 391, Banque de France.