Macro Models and Multipliers: Leontief, Stone, Keynes, and CGE Models
In: Poverty, Inequality and Development
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2011.
"You can't have a CGE recession without excess capacity,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 602-613, January.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2011. "You can't have a CGE recession without excess capacity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 602-613.
- Philip B. Whyman, 2018. "The local economic impact of shale gas extraction," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 184-196, February.
- Bill Gibson, 2008. "Keynesian And Neoclassical Closures In An Agent-Based Context," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Andrew J. Cassey & David W. Holland & Abdul Razack, 2011.
"Comparing the Economic Impact of an Export Shock in Two Modeling Frameworks,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 623-638.
- Andrew J. Cassey & David W. Holland & Abdul Razack, 2011. "Comparing the Economic Impact of an Export Shock in Two Modeling Frameworks," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(4), pages 623-638.
- Andrew J. Cassey & David W. Holland & Abdul Razack, 2010. "Comparing the Economic Impact of an Export Shock in Two Modeling Frameworks," Working Papers 2010-12, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Dario DEBOWICZ, 2010. "Real Financial Models in Argentina," EcoMod2010 259600044, EcoMod.
- Martín Cicowiez & Javier Alejo & Luciano Di Gresia & Sergio Olivieri & World Bank & Ana Pacheco, 2016.
"Export Taxes, World Prices, and Poverty in Argentina: A Dynamic CGEMicrosimulation Analysis [model, Argentina. Classification-JEL: C68, D58, I38, E62],"
International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 9(1), pages 24-54.
- Martin Cicowiez & Javier Alejo & Luciano Di Gresia & Sergio Olivieri & Ana Pacheco, 2010. "Export Taxes, World Prices, and Poverty in Argentina: a Dynamic CGE-Microsimulation Analysis," Working Papers MPIA 2010-13, PEP-MPIA.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Koopman, Robert B. & Rimmer, Maureen T., 2013. "The MONASH Style of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Framework for Practical Policy Analysis," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, in: Peter B. Dixon & Dale Jorgenson (ed.), Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 23-103, Elsevier.
- Pradesha, Angga & Robinson, Sherman, 2016. "CLIMATE CHANGE AND RICE SELF-SUFFICIENCY POLICY: Exploring Adaptation Strategy through Agricultural Policy Reform in the Philippines," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236029, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hamilton, Thomas Gerard Adam & Kelly, Scott, 2017. "Low carbon energy scenarios for sub-Saharan Africa: An input-output analysis on the effects of universal energy access and economic growth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 303-319.
- Siddig, Khalid H.A. & Flaig, Dorothee & Luckmann, Jonas & Grethe, Harald, 2011. "A 2004 Social Accounting Matrix for Israel: Documentation of an Economy-Wide Database with a Focus on Agriculture, the Labour Market, and Income Distribution," Working Papers 110156, Universitaet Hohenheim, Institute of Agricultural Policy and Agricultural Markets.
- Osman, Rehab Osman Mohamed, 2012. "The EU Economic Partnership Agreements with Southern Africa: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Economics PhD Theses 0412, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Низамутдинов М.М. & Орешников В.В., 2016. "Определение Параметров Управления Региональным Развитием На Основе Алгоритмов Нечеткой Логики," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 52(2), pages 30-39, апрель.
- Muhammad Jami Husain & Bazlul Haque Khondker, 2016. "Tobacco-free Economy: A SAM-based Multiplier Model to Quantify the Impact of Changes in Tobacco Demand in Bangladesh," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 10(1), pages 55-85, February.
- Hanson, Kenneth, 2010. "The Food Assistance National Input-Output Multiplier (FANIOM) Model and Stimulus Effects of SNAP," Economic Research Report 262247, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Latorre, María C. & Olekseyuk, Zoryana & Yonezawa, Hidemichi & Robinson, Sherman, 2020. "Making sense of Brexit losses: An in-depth review of macroeconomic studies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 72-87.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2010. "Simulating the U.S. Recession with and without the Obama package: the role of excess capacity," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-193, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
KeywordsReal Exchange Rate; Real Wage; Trade Balance; General Equilibrium Model; Computable General Equilibrium;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:esichp:978-0-387-29748-4_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.