In: The Australian Economy in the 2000s
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Hugo Gerard & Jonathan Kearns (ed.) The Australian Economy in the 2000s, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2011.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2011-18.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 3947, Sydney NSW 2001|
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Quiggin, John, 2006.
"Stories About Productivity,"
Australian Bulletin of Labour,
National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 32(1), pages 18-26.
- John Quiggin, 2006. "Stories about productivity," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers WP4P06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John, 2006. "Stories about productivity," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151514, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Tim Hazledine & John Quiggin, 2005. "No More Free Beer Tomorrow? Economic policy and outcomes in Australia and New Zealand 1984-2003," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers WP4P05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Hazledine, Tim & Quiggin, John, 2005. "No more free beer tomorrow? Economic policy and outcomes in Australia and New Zealand 1984-2003," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151509, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- John Quiggin, 2003. "Looking back on microeconomic reform: a skeptical viewpoint," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers WPP03_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland, revised Aug 2003.
- Quiggin, John, 2004. "Looking back on microeconomic reform: a skeptical viewpoint," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151502, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Margaret McKenzie, 2010. "Microeconomic reform and productivity in Australia – boom or blip," Economics Series 2010_15, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Hancock, K, 2005. "Productivity Growth In Australia 1964-65 To 2003-04," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 31(1), pages 28-32.
- Green, Francis & McIntosh, Steven, 2001. "The intensification of work in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 291-308, May. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv2011-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.