Current and future monetary cooperation with a focus on the possible monetary union of Gulf Cooperation Council
In: Proceedings of FIKUSZ '09
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohsin S. Khan, 2010.
"The GCC Monetary Union: Choice of Exchange Rate Regime,"
Chapters, in: Ronald MacDonald & Abdulrazak Al Faris (ed.), Currency Union and Exchange Rate Issues, chapter 5,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mohsin S. Khan, 2009. "The GCC Monetary Union: Choice of Exchange Rate Regime," Working Paper Series WP09-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Behrouz Guerami & S. Nuri Erbas & George T. Abed, 2003. "The GCC Monetary Union; Some Considerations for the Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 03/66, International Monetary Fund.
- Steven A Barnett & Rolando Ossowski, 2002. "Operational Aspects of Fiscal Policy in Oil-Producing Countries," IMF Working Papers 02/177, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael J. Chriszt, 2000. "Perspectives on a potential North American monetary union," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue q4, pages 29-38.
- Bassem M Kamar & Samy Ben Naceur, 2007. "GCC Monetary Union and the Degree of Macroeconomic Policy Coordination," IMF Working Papers 07/249, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary union; Gulf Cooperation Council; Optimum Currency Area theory; single currency;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:sfyr09:57-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Vécsey) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alexandra Vécsey to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gkbmfhu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.