Introduction into the literature of cooperative game theory with special emphasis on dynamic games and the core
Cooperative games model situations where the actors can collaborate, can form coalitions. There exist many static models, however models are too simplistic compared to our more complex world. Despite the fact that there have been several experimental studies on coalition formation there are only very few theoretical papers dealing with the problem in a dynamic context. These papers are not only few in number, but the presented concepts are poorly related. Present paper discusses the process of dynamic coalition formation, and gives a basic insight into the mainstream literature of the quest for finding the core
|This chapter was published in: Pál Michelberger (ed.) , , pages 273-280, 2013.|
|This item is provided by Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management in its series Proceedings- 11th International Conference on Mangement, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2013) with number 273-280.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.kgk.uni-obuda.hu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- László Á. Kóczy & Luc Lauwers, 2002.
"The Minimal Dominant Set is a Non-Empty Core-Extension,"
Game Theory and Information
- László Á. Kóczy, 2002. "The minimal dominant set is a non-empty core-extension," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(8), pages A0.
- Koczy, Laszlo A. & Lauwers, Luc, 2007. "The minimal dominant set is a non-empty core-extension," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 277-298, November.
- László Á. Kóczy & Luc Lauwers, 2003. "The Minimal Dominant Set is a Non-Empty Core-Extension," Working Papers 2003.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kóczy László Á. & Lauwers Luc, 2004. "The minimal dominant set is a non-empty core-extension," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Laszlo A. Koczy & Luc Lauwers, 2004. "The minimal dominant set is a non-empty core-extension," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0421, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- László Á. Kóczy & Luc Lauwers, 2002. "The Minimal Dominant Set is a Non-Empty Core-Extension," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0220, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Konishi, Hideo & Ray, Debraj, 2003.
"Coalition formation as a dynamic process,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 1-41, May.
- Agastya, Murali, 1997.
"Adaptive Play in Multiplayer Bargaining Situations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 411-26, July.
- Murali Agastia, . "Adaptive Play in Multiplayer Bargaining Situations," ELSE working papers 007, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Einy, Ezra & Holzman, Ron & Monderer, Dov, 1999. "On the Least Core and the Mas-Colell Bargaining Set," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 181-188, August.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2010. "On the number of blocks required to access the core," MPRA Paper 26578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2013. "Accessibility and stability of the coalition structure core," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 78(2), pages 187-202, October.
- repec:spr:compst:v:78:y:2013:i:2:p:187-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- László Á. Kóczy & Luc Lauwers, 2001.
"The Coalition Structure Core is Accessible,"
Game Theory and Information
0110001, EconWPA, revised 26 Jun 2002.
- Agastya, Murali, 1999. "Perturbed Adaptive Dynamics in Coalition Form Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 207-233, December.
- Yang, Yi-You, 2011. "Accessible outcomes versus absorbing outcomes," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 65-70, July.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "An equivalence theorem for a bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-139, April.
- Yang, Yi-You, 2012. "On the accessibility of core-extensions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 687-698.
- Yang, Yi-You, 2010. "On the accessibility of the core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 194-199, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:meb013:273-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Vécsey)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.