Dynamic cooperative models of coalition formation and the core
Cooperative games model situations where the actors can collaborate, can form coalitions. We know many static models, but our world is more complex. Despite the fact that there have been several experimental studies on coalition formation there are only very few theoretical papers dealing with the problem in a dynamic context. These papers are not only few in number, but the presented concepts are poorly related. In this paper I discuss two approaches: I explain the process of dynamic coalition formation, and I look at and review a learning model. After it I show some paper about the core. The main aspect is how can reach the core.
|This chapter was published in: György Kadocsa (ed.) , , pages 291-296, 2012.|
|This item is provided by Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management in its series Proceedings- 10th International Conference on Mangement, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2012) with number 291-296.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.kgk.uni-obuda.hu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhou Lin, 1994. "A New Bargaining Set of an N-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 512-526, May.
- Murali Agastia, .
"Adaptive Play in Multiplayer Bargaining Situations,"
ELSE working papers
007, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Agastya, Murali, 1997. "Adaptive Play in Multiplayer Bargaining Situations," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 411-26, July.
- Hideo Konishi & Debraj Ray, 2000.
"Coalition Formation as a Dynamic Process,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
478, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Apr 2002.
- László Á. Kóczy & Luc Lauwers, 2002.
"The Coalition Structure Core is Accessible,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces0219, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Sengupta, Abhijit & Sengupta, Kunal, 1996. "A Property of the Core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 266-273, February.
- Yang, Yi-You, 2010. "On the accessibility of the core," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 194-199, May.
- Feldman, Allan M, 1974. "Recontracting Stability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 35-44, January.
- Agastya, Murali, 1999. "Perturbed Adaptive Dynamics in Coalition Form Games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 207-233, December.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pkk:meb012:291-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alexandra Vécsey)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.