No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- BOCHET, Olivier & KLAUS, Bettina & WALZL, Markus, 2007.
"Dynamic recontracting processes with multiple indivisible goods,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2007061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bochet Olivier & Klaus Bettina & Walzl Markus, 2007. "Dynamic Recontracting processes with Multiple Indivisible Goods," Research Memorandum 018, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 2008. "Mistakes in Cooperation: the Stochastic Stability of Edgeworth's Recontracting," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(532), pages 1719-1741, October.
- Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 2003. "Mistakes in Cooperation: the Stochastic Stability of Edgeworth's Recontracting," Economics Working Papers 0029, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 2003. "MISTAKE IN COOPERATION:the Stochastic Stability of Edgeworth's Recontracting," Working Papers 2003-23, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Volij, Oscar & Serrano, Roberto, 2005. "Mistakes in cooperation: the stochastic stability of edgeworth's recontracting," UC3M Working papers. Economics we056332, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Manea, Mihai, 2007. "Core tatonnement," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 331-349, March.
- Newton, Jonathan, 2012. "Recontracting and stochastic stability in cooperative games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 364-381.
- Newton, Jonathan & Sawa, Ryoji, 2015. "A one-shot deviation principle for stability in matching problems," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 1-27.
- Newton, Jonathan & Sawa, Ryoji, 2013. "A one-shot deviation principle for stability in matching problems," Working Papers 2013-09, University of Sydney, School of Economics, revised Jul 2014.
- Chen, Bo & Fujishige, Satoru & Yang, Zaifu, 2016. "Random decentralized market processes for stable job matchings with competitive salaries," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 25-36.
- Klaus, Bettina & Bochet, Olivier & Walzl, Markus, 2011. "A dynamic recontracting process for multiple-type housing markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 84-98, January.
- Bettina Klaus & Olivier Bochet & Markus Walzl, 2010. "A Dynamic Recontracting Process for Multiple-Type Housing Markets," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Klaus, Bettina & Newton, Jonathan, 2016. "Stochastic stability in assignment problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 62-74.
- Bettina Klaus & Jonathan Newton, 2014. "Stochastic Stability in Assignment Problems," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 14.02, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Klaus, Bettina & Newton, Jonathan, 2014. "Stochastic Stability in Assignment Problems," Working Papers 2014-05, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Jeffrey Weiss, 1988. "Is vote-selling desirable?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 177-194, November.
- Diamantoudi, Effrosyni & Miyagawa, Eiichi & Xue, Licun, 2004. "Random paths to stability in the roommate problem," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 18-28, July.
- Péter Szikora, 2012. "Dynamic cooperative models of coalition formation and the core," Proceedings- 10th International Conference on Mangement, Enterprise and Benchmarking (MEB 2012), Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:42:y:1974:i:1:p:35-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed