Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldman, Allan M, 1974. "Recontracting Stability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 35-44, January.
- Green, Jerry R, 1974. "The Stability of Edgeworth's Recontracting Process," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(1), pages 21-34, January.
- Shapley, Lloyd S. & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On market games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 9-25, June.
- H. Uzawa, 1960. "Walras' Tâtonnement in the Theory of Exchange," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(3), pages 182-194.
- Maschler, Michael, 1992. "The bargaining set, kernel, and nucleolus," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 18, pages 591-667 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2010.
"On the number of blocks required to access the core,"
26578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvain Béal & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2011. "On the Number of Blocks Required to Access the Core," Post-Print halshs-00674426, HAL.
- Sylvain Béal & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2012. "On the number of blocks required to access the core," Post-Print halshs-00662489, HAL.
- Sylvain Béal & Eric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2013.
"Accessibility and stability of the coalition structure core,"
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research,
Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 78(2), pages 187-202, October.
- Sylvain Béal & Éric Rémila & Philippe Solal, 2013. "Accessibility and stability of the coalition structure core," Post-Print halshs-00817008, HAL.
- repec:spr:compst:v:78:y:2013:i:2:p:187-202 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:133:y:2007:i:1:p:331-349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .