Child Costs and Economic Development
In: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
9663.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:9663||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard A. Easterlin, 1968. "Population, Labor Force, and Long Swings in Economic Growth: The American Experience," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number east68-1, November.
- Becker, Gary S & Lewis, H Gregg, 1973. "On the Interaction between the Quantity and Quality of Children," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 279-288, Part II, .
- Leet, Don R., 1976. "The Determinants of the Fertility Transition in Antebellum Ohio," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(02), pages 359-378, June.
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1976. "Does the Past Have Useful Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 434-461, June.
- Lindert, Peter H., 1974. "Land Scarcity and American Growth," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(04), pages 851-884, December.
- Hansen, Bent, 1969. "Employment and Wages in Rural Egypt," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 298-313, June.
- Charles Hohm, 1975. "Social security and fertility: An international perspective," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 12(4), pages 629-644, November.
- M. W. Flinn, 1974. "Trends in Real Wages, 1750–1850," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 27(3), pages 395-413, August.