Does the Past Have Useful Economics?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Harry G, 1969. "Inside Money, Outside Money, Income, Wealth, and Welfare in Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 30-45, February.
- Thomas Mayer, 1966. "Interest Payments On Required Reserve Balances," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 21(1), pages 116-118, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rojas, Angela Milena, 2007.
"Cliometría: Una comunidad científica en el pseudo-mercado del conocimiento (1957-2006),"
REVISTA LECTURAS DE ECONOMÍA,
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, May.
- Angela Milena Rojas Rivera, 2007. "Cliometría: Una comunidad científica en el pseudo-mercado del conocimiento (1957-2006)," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 66, pages 47-82, Enero-Jun.
- Geoffrey T. F Brooke & Anthony M. Endres & Alan J. Rogers, 2015. "Does New Zealand Economics Have a Useful Past? The Example of Trade Policy and Economic Development," Working Papers 2015-08, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Daniel M. Bernhofen & John C. Brown, 2004. "A Direct Test of the Theory of Comparative Advantage: The Case of Japan," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(1), pages 48-67, February.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqildh09h4dq3et4o is not listed on IDEAS
- Claudia Goldin, 1995. "Cliometrics and the Nobel," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 191-208, Spring.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2007. "Histoire Économique," Post-Print hal-01065993, HAL.
- Melo, Fernando B. Homem de, 1979. "A política econômica e o setor agrícola no período pós-guerra," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 33(1), January.
- Filippo Cesarano, 2006. "Economic history and economic theory," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 447-467.
- White, Eugene N., 1996. "The past and future of economic history in economics," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 61-72.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011. "Economic History Matters," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 58, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Dieter Bögenhold, 2017. "Social-scienciation of Economics and its Consequences: On a Relative Convergence between Economics and Sociology," STOREPapers 3_2017, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
- David Mitch, 2010. "Chicago and Economic History," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to the Chicago School of Economics, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2000. ""The Fable of the Keiretsu: "Keiretsu" in Keiretsu no Kenkyu"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-38, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2013. "Cliométrie et Capital humain," Working Papers 01-13, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2005. "Gerschenkron revisited. European patterns of development in historical perspective," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh057910, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Booth, G. Geoffrey & Gurun, Umit G., 2008. "Volatility clustering and the bid-ask spread: Exchange rate behavior in early Renaissance Florence," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 131-144, January.
- Peter H. Lindert, 1980. "Child Costs and Economic Development," NBER Chapters,in: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries, pages 5-80 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Einar Lie, 2007. "Economic History and Economic Theory," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 33, pages 1-2.
- Lino Wehrheim, 2017. "Economic History Goes Digital: Topic Modeling the Journal of Economic History," Working Papers 177, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2012. "The Caldwellian Methodological Pluralism: Wishful Thoughts and Personal Tendencies," MPRA Paper 44656, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Feb 2013.
- Ib E. Eriksen & Tore Jørgen Hanisch & Arild Sæther, 2007. "The Rise and Fall of the Oslo School," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 33, pages 1-1.
- Marek Vokoun, 2014. "R&D and Innovation Activities ? Search for Better Definitions and an Economic-Historical Approach," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0402131, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Robert A. Margo, 2017. "The Integration of Economic History into Economics," NBER Working Papers 23538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ran Abramitzky, 2015. "Economics and the Modern Economic Historian," NBER Working Papers 21636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:14:y:1976:i:2:p:434-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.