Employment and Wages in Rural Egypt
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eicher, Carl & Zalla, Thomas & Kocher, James & Winch, Fred, 1970. "Employment Generation In African Agriculture," Miscellaneous Publications 260628, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777, February.
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis Tao, 2011.
"Labor market developments in China: A neoclassical view,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 611-625.
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis T., 2010. "Labor Market Developments in China: A Neoclassical View," IZA Discussion Papers 5377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft & Shaimaa Yassin, 2018. "Job Creation or Labor Absorption? An Analysis of Private Sector Job Growth in Egypt," Working Papers 1237, Economic Research Forum, revised 14 Oct 2018.
- Gustav Ranis, 1997. "The Micro-Economics of 'Surplus Labor," Working Papers 772, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Peter H. Lindert, 1980. "Child Costs and Economic Development," NBER Chapters,in: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries, pages 5-80 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2008. "Rural Labour Market Developments, Agricultural Productivity, and Real Wages in Bangladesh, 1950–2006," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(1), pages 89-114.
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro, 2015. "Agricultural intensification in Africa: A regional analysis:," IFPRI discussion papers 1433, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Datt, Gaurav & Olmsted, Jennifer, 1998. "Agricultural wages and food prices in Egypt," FCND discussion papers 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:bla:devchg:v:13:y:1982:i:4:p:465-477 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:3:p:298-313. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.