Household Saving Behavior in Japan
In: International Comparisons of Household Saving
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8872.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8872||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Takatoshi Ito & Yukinobu Kitamura, 1994. "Public Policies and Household Saving in Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Public Policies and Household Savings, pages 133-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 461-481, March.
- Robert E. Hall & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households," NBER Working Papers 0505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- "Takayama, Noriyuki" & "Arita, Fumiko" & "Kitamura, Yukinobu", 1994. "Factors Contributing to the Wealth Increase of the Japanese Households," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 45(1), pages 16-30, January.
- Ando, Albert, et al, 1992. " Saving among Young Households. Evidence from Japan and Italy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 233-250. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)