Household Saving Behavior in Japan
In: International Comparisons of Household Saving
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8872.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8872||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Takatoshi Ito & Yukinobu Kitamura, 1994. "Public Policies and Household Saving in Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Public Policies and Household Savings, pages 133-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayashi, Fumio & Ando, Albert & Ferris, Richard, 1988. "Life cycle and bequest savings A study of Japanese and U.S. households based on data from the 1984 NSFIE and the 1983 survey of consumer finances," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 450-491, December.
- Hall, Robert E & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 461-481, March.
- Robert E. Hall & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households," NBER Working Papers 0505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- "Takayama, Noriyuki" & "Arita, Fumiko" & "Kitamura, Yukinobu", 1994. "Factors Contributing to the Wealth Increase of the Japanese Households," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 45(1), pages 16-30, January.
- Ando, Albert, et al, 1992. " Saving among Young Households. Evidence from Japan and Italy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 233-250. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)