Household Asset- and Wealthholdings in Japan
In: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Noriyuki Takayama & Yukinobu Kitamura, 1994. "Household Saving Behavior in Japan," NBER Chapters, in: International Comparisons of Household Saving, pages 125-168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- [anon.], 1994. "Strategy on International Fisheries Research: an update," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 17(3), pages 18-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lützeler, Ralph, 1996. "Die japanische Familie der Gegenwart - Wandel und Beharrung aus demographischer Sicht," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 7/1996, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Shimono, Keiko & Otsuki, Hideaki, 2006. "The distribution of bequests in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 77-86, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Piggott, John, 2004. "Unlocking housing equity in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 466-505, December.
- Noriyuki Takayama, 1996. "The Economic Status of the Elderly in Japan: Microdata Findings," NBER Chapters, in: The Economic Effects of Aging in the United States and Japan, pages 241-259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kitamura, Yukinobu & Takayama, Noriyuki & Arita, Fumiko, 2001. "Household savings in Japan revisited," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 135-153, June.
- Alzuabi, Raslan & Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & Harris, Mark N. & Spencer, Christopher, 2019. "Household Saving, Health, and Healthcare Utilisation in Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-17, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Elie Appelbaum & Alan D. Woodland, 2010.
"The Effects of Foreign Price Uncertainty on Australian Production and Trade,"
The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(273), pages 162-177, June.
- Elie Appelbaum & Alan D. Woodland, 2008. "The Effects of Foreign Price Uncertainty on Australian Production and Trade," Working Papers 2008_03, York University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Coleman, 1998. "Household Savings: A Survey of Recent Microeconomic Theory and Evidence," Treasury Working Paper Series 98/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel, 1995. "The Impact of Population Aging on Savings, Investment and Growth in the OECD Area," Discussion Papers 512, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Sophia Latsos & Gunther Schnabl, 2021. "Determinants of Japanese Household Saving Behavior in the Low-Interest Rate Environment," CESifo Working Paper Series 8927, CESifo.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2005. "Pension Reform of PRC : ―Incentives, Governance and Policy Options―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(4), pages 289-303, October.
- Park, Daekeun & Rhee, Changyong, 2005. "Saving, growth, and demographic change in Korea," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 394-413, September.
- R. Anton Braun & Daisuke Ikeda, 2021. "Monetary Policy over the Lifecycle," IMES Discussion Paper Series 21-E-09, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Campbell, David W., 2004. "Explaining Japan's saving rate," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 797-815, August.
- Ali Uzun, 2004. "Assessing internationality of scholarly journals through foreign authorship patterns: the case of major journals in information science, and scientometrics," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 61(3), pages 457-465, November.
- Seyit Mümin CİLASUN & Murat Güray KIRDAR, 2013.
"Household Structure and Household Income and its Components over the Life-Cycle in Turkey,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 28(328), pages 89-116.
- Seyit Mümin Cilasun & Murat Güray Kýrdar, 2012. "Household Structure, and Household Income and its Components over the Life-Cycle in Turkey," Working Papers 2012/63, Turkish Economic Association.
- Takatotshi Ito, 1996. "Japan and the Asian Economies: A 'Miracle' in Transition," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 205-272.
- Latsos, Sophia, 2019. "The low interest policy and the household saving behavior in Japan," Working Papers 159, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .