Household Saving Behavior in Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2-1 Naka, Kunitachi City, Tokyo 186|
Web page: http://www.ier.hit-u.ac.jp/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- "Takayama, Noriyuki" & "Arita, Fumiko" & "Kitamura, Yukinobu", 1994. "Factors Contributing to the Wealth Increase of the Japanese Households," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 45(1), pages 16-30, January.
- Hall, Robert E & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 461-481, March.
- Robert E. Hall & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households," NBER Working Papers 0505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ando, Albert, et al, 1992. " Saving among Young Households. Evidence from Japan and Italy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 233-250.
- Takatoshi Ito & Yukinobu Kitamura, 1994. "Public Policies and Household Saving in Japan," NBER Chapters, in: Public Policies and Household Savings, pages 133-160 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:a280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.