Household Saving Behavior in Japan
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Takayama, Noriyuki & Arita, Fumiko & Kitamura, Yukinobu, 1994. "Factors Contributing to the Wealth Increase of the Japanese Households," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 45(1), pages 16-30, January.
- Ando, Albert, et al, 1992. " Saving among Young Households. Evidence from Japan and Italy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 233-250.
- Takatoshi Ito & Yukinobu Kitamura, 1994. "Public Policies and Household Saving in Japan," NBER Chapters, in: Public Policies and Household Saving, pages 133-160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayashi, Fumio & Ando, Albert & Ferris, Richard, 1988. "Life cycle and bequest savings A study of Japanese and U.S. households based on data from the 1984 NSFIE and the 1983 survey of consumer finances," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 450-491, December.
- Hall, Robert E & Mishkin, Frederic S, 1982.
"The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 461-481, March.
- Robert E. Hall & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1980. "The Sensitivity of Consumption to Transitory Income: Estimates from Panel Data on Households," NBER Working Papers 0505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Latsos, Sophia, 2019. "The low interest policy and the household saving behavior in Japan," Working Papers 159, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Piggott, John, 2004. "Unlocking housing equity in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 466-505, December.
- Takatotshi Ito, 1996. "Japan and the Asian Economies: A 'Miracle' in Transition," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 205-272.
- Noriyuki Takayama, 1994. "Household Asset- and Wealthholdings in Japan," NBER Chapters, in: Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends, pages 85-108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, David W., 2004. "Explaining Japan's saving rate," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 797-815, August.
- Park, Daekeun & Rhee, Changyong, 2005. "Saving, growth, and demographic change in Korea," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 394-413, September.
- Takayama, Noriyuki, 2005. "Pension Reform of PRC : ―Incentives, Governance and Policy Options―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(4), pages 289-303, October.
- Alzuabi, Raslan & Brown, Sarah & Gray, Daniel & Harris, Mark N. & Spencer, Christopher, 2019. "Household Saving, Health, and Healthcare Utilisation in Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-17, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel, 1995. "The Impact of Population Aging on Savings, Investment and Growth in the OECD Area," Discussion Papers 512, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Seyit Mümin CİLASUN & Murat Güray KIRDAR, 2013.
"Household Structure and Household Income and its Components over the Life-Cycle in Turkey,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 28(328), pages 89-116.
- Seyit Mümin Cilasun & Murat Güray Kýrdar, 2012. "Household Structure, and Household Income and its Components over the Life-Cycle in Turkey," Working Papers 2012/63, Turkish Economic Association.
- Andrew Coleman, 1998. "Household Savings: A Survey of Recent Microeconomic Theory and Evidence," Treasury Working Paper Series 98/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Noriyuki Takayama, 1996. "The Economic Status of the Elderly in Japan: Microdata Findings," NBER Chapters, in: The Economic Effects of Aging in the United States and Japan, pages 241-259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:hituec:a280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehitjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.