Public Policies and Household Saving
- Poterba, James M.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2003. "Tax Incentives to Saving and Borrowing," CEPR Discussion Papers 3881, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James M. Poterba, 1994. "Introduction to "International Comparisons of Household Saving"," NBER Chapters,in: International Comparisons of Household Saving, pages 1-10 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martha Misas & Carlos Esteban Posada, 1997.
"Determinantes De La Tasa De Ahorro: Una Perspectiva Internacional,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002310, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Martha Misas & Carlos Esteban Posada, 1997. "Determinantes de la Tasa de Ahorro: Una Perspectiva Internacional," Borradores de Economia 068, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Matthew Wakefield, 2010. "Tax Reform and Retirement Saving Incentives: Take-up of Stakeholder Pensions in the UK," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 77(306), pages 213-233, April.
- Tullio Jappelli & Luigi Pistaferri, 2002. "Tax Incentives for Household Saving and Borrowing," CSEF Working Papers 83, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Taxation and Portfolio Structure: Issues and Implications," NBER Working Papers 8223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paxson, Christina, 1996. "Saving and growth: Evidence from micro data," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 255-288, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226676180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .