The Political Economy of Tax Reforms and Their Implications for Interdependence: United States
In: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
8514.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:8514||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joosung Jun, 1989. "Tax Policy and International Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 3048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1991.
"International tax competition and gains from tax harmonization,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 69-76, September.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1989. "International Tax Competition and Gains from Tax Harmonization," NBER Working Papers 3152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McLure, Charles E, Jr & Zodrow, George R, 1987. "Treasury I and the Tax Reform Act of 1986: The Economics and Politics of Tax Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 37-58, Summer.
- Aaron, Henry J, 1989. "Politics and the Professors Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(2), pages 1-15, May.
- Musgrave, Richard A, 1987. "Short of Euphoria," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 59-71, Summer.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:8514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.