Introduction to "Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, The"
In: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Sarel, 1996. "Nonlinear Effects of Inflation on Economic Growth," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 199-215, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Issing, Otmar, 2005. "The ECB and the euro--the first 6 years: A view from the ECB," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 405-420, June.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2002.
"Inflation targeting in emerging market and transition economies: Lessons after a decade,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 781-790, May.
- Amato, Jeffery D. & Gerlach, Stefan, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons After a Decade," CEPR Discussion Papers 3074, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffery D. Amato & Stefan Gerlach, 2001. "Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market and Transition Economies: Lessons after a Decade," Working Papers 132001, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Levy, Horacio & Nogueira, José Ricardo & Siqueira, Rozane Bezerra & Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2010.
"Simulating the impact of inflation on the progressivity of personal income tax in Brazil,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 64(4), December.
- Levy, Horacio & Nogueira, José Ricardo & Bezerra de Siqueira, Rozane & Immervoll, Herwig & O’Donoghue, Cathal, 2008. "Simulating the impact of inflation on the progressivity of personal income tax in Brazil," LATINMOD Working Papers Series 2008-01, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- John Vickers, 2000. "Monetary union and economic growth," Working Paper Research 10, National Bank of Belgium.
- João Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte, 2011.
"The Portuguese Public Finances and the Spanish Horse,"
GEMF Working Papers
2011-21, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade, 2012. "The Portuguese Public Finances and the Spanish Horse," EcoMod2012 3718, EcoMod.
- João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2011. "The Fundamentals of the Portuguese Crisis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(2), pages 195-218, June.
- Michael Bordo & Andrew Filardo, 2005.
"Deflation and monetary policy in a historical perspective: remembering the past or being condemned to repeat it?,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 20(44), pages 799-844, October.
- Michael D. Bordo & Andrew Filardo, 2004. "Deflation and Monetary Policy in a Historical Perspective: Remembering the Past or Being Condemned to Repeat It?," NBER Working Papers 10833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hitoshi Fuchi & Nobuyuki Oda & Hiroshi Ugai, 2007. "The Costs and Benefits of Inflation: Evaluation for Japan's Economy," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 07-E-10, Bank of Japan.
- Russell, Bill, 2011.
"Non-stationary inflation and panel estimates of United States short and long-run Phillips curves,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 406-419, September.
- Bill Russell, 2007. "Non-Stationary Inflation and Panel Estimates of United States Short and Long-run Phillips curves," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 200, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Lombardo, Giovanni & Mendicino, Caterina & Weil, Philippe, 2015.
"Optimal Inflation with Corporate Taxation and Financial Constraints,"
Working Paper Series
311, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Daria Finocchiaro & Giovanni Lombardo & Caterina Mendicino & Philippe Weil, 2015. "Optimal inflation with corporate taxation and financial constraints," BIS Working Papers 520, Bank for International Settlements.
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Lombardo, Giovanni & Mendicino, Caterina & Weil, Philippe, 2015. "Optimal Inflation with Corporate Taxation and Financial Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 10847, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daria Finocchiaro & Giovanni Lombardo & Caterina Mendicino & Philippe Weil, 2017. "Optimal Inflation with Corporate Taxation and Financial Constraints," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-50, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kozo Ueda, 2001. "Costs of Inflation in Japan: Tax and Resource Allocation," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series Research and Statistics D, Bank of Japan.
- Gerhard RÃ¶sl & Karl-Heinz TÃ¶dter, 2017. "The Financial Repression Policy of the European Central Bank: Interest Income and Welfare Losses for German Savers," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 15(1), pages 05-08, 04.
- Otmar Issing, 2010. "The development of monetary policy in the 20th century – some reflections," Working Paper Research 186, National Bank of Belgium.
- Sanz Labrador, Ismael & Sanz-Sanz, José Félix, 2013. "Política fiscal y crecimiento económico: consideraciones microeconómicas y relaciones macroeconómicas," Macroeconomía del Desarrollo 134, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:15:y:2017:i:1:p:19307478 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shiratsuka, Shigenori, 2001. "Is There a Desirable Rate of Inflation? A Theoretical and Empirical Survey," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 19(2), pages 49-83, May.
- Otmar Issing, 2004. "Geldpolitik für den Euroraum," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 5(4), pages 381-404, November.
- Kari Heimonen & Aleksandra Maslowska-Jokinen, 2014. "Central bank independence and sovereign debt crisis. Any link?," Discussion Papers 93, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Jorge Onrubia?Fernández & José Félix Sanz?Sanz, 2009. "Reported Taxable Income and Marginal Tax Rates: Evidence for Spain Based on the Fiscal Drag," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1075, The University of Melbourne.
- Gerhard R?sl & Karl-Heinz T?dter, 2015. "The Costs and Welfare Effects of ECB's Financial Repression Policy: Consequences for German Savers," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 5, pages 42-59, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.