The Macroeconomics of the Brazilian External Debt
In: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nogues, Julio, 1986. "The nature of Argentina's policy reforms during 1976-1981," MPRA Paper 57820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernandez, Roque B., 1985. "The expectations management approach to stabilization in Argentina during 1976-1982," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(8), pages 871-892, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoffmaister, Alexander W. & Roldos, Jorge E., 2001.
"The Sources of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries: Brazil and Korea,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 213-239, April.
- Jorge Roldos & Willy W. Hoffmaister, 1996. "The Sources of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Developing Countries; Brazil and Korea," IMF Working Papers 96/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Malaga Butron, Guillermo Roberto Tomas, 2008. "Wages, efficiency and labor market regulation in an inflationary environment," Textos para discussão 13, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2010. "Economics and Hegemony; Globalization and International Trade Agreements," MPRA Paper 31813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eliana Cardoso, 1991. "From Inertia to Megainflation: Brazil in the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 3585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1991. "Lessons from the heterodox stabilization programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 671, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .